Moose Utilities Striaght Plow For Polaris XPEDITION Models
These Polaris XPEDITION Plows Have Your Snow Removal Covered For Parking Lots, Driveways, Even Down To Sidewalks. Size And Style Options From 50″-72″ In Length.
From driveways and parking lots, down to sidewalks, these size and style choices have you covered.
Completely redesigned plow blades providing 10-13″ lift
The blade curve design provides better snow / dirt roll off at any angle with heavy duty adjustable skids for travel in all directions.
Featuring a wide reversible 3″ wear bar for longer life, each plow comes with a blade over travel stop and enlarged back brace.
Specified plows feature a top flap to help keep the snow from coming up and over.
Matte and powder coated finish.
Made In The U.S.A.
Straight Blade Features:
- 50″ blade clears 44.5″ when angled. Keeps more of your ATV tires running in a clear path for better traction and quicker pace
- 60″ blade clears 53.5″ when angled
- 66″ blade clears 60.25″ when angled. Includes plow flap
- 72″ blade clears 64″ when angled. Includes plow flap. Designed for UTVs and 500+cc ATVs
- 50″-60″ blades are 15″ in height
- 66″-72″ blades are 17″ in height
County Blade Features:
- Tall side of 26″ to short side of 16″ helps funnel snow to the side
- “Wing” design and blade curve that guides snow up and away from the surface and funnel to the side
- Includes plow flap
Poly Blade Features:
- Steel rib structure
- Black poly face
- Made from 1/8″ thick high density polyethylene
- Includes plow flap
add on options
- Eases lifting the plow, extends winch cable life and provides smooth operation
- Eliminates a cable having to be hooked to bumpers or racks as a pulley system would need
- Adjustable lift heights
- All hardware included
Hydraulic Turn Kit:
- The hydraulic turn kit allows you to actuate your plow side to side from the comfort of your seat
- Sealed, self-contained KYB actuators
- Easy thumb switch operation
- Switch enclosure provides sealed environment for sensitive electrical components
- Winch required for raising and lowering plow
- Bolt on installation
- Includes hydraulics, mounting brackets, wiring harness, thumb switch
- The electric turn kit allows you to actuate your plow side to side from the comfort of your seat
- Direct bolt-on installation
- Easy thumb-switch operation and wiring harness included
- Requires a winch for raising and lowering the plow
- Very quick right to left operation
- Fully welded for world-class strength, durability and longevity
- Heavy duty 12V electric motor
- Precision-cut ring and pinion gear system for positive mesh