Warn Axon Power Winches for ATV’s and UTV’s
One of The Best Winch Designs Around, The New Warn Axon Winches are The easiest and Smoothest Install Around, With Max Pulling Power
When Chosen Here are a couple Points:
The RC Model is the Standard Size winch, All others are considered wide spool: The winch’s short drum configuration allows for a narrower overall width, but still has a big 4,500 lb. pulling capacity.
The S at the End of the Model Number is For Synthetic Rope: easy-to-handle ¼” Spydura synthetic rope
In The Box:
Winch, Wiring, Remote Control, Dash Switch, Fairlead, Metal Recovery Hook
- AXON Options are either synthetic rope or Steel, that come with a Fairlead, and a black hook
- Powerful pulling capacity is perfect for UTV/Side x Sides
- Revolutionary Motactor™ combines motor and contactor for easy installation, best performance
- Digital control offers never-before seen levels of performance and user feedback including load and temperature info
- Smooth, reliable all-metal three-stage planetary gear train
- Satin black powder-coated finish and stainless steel fasteners for corrosion resistance
- New clutch design based on legendary WARN 4WD hub lock know-how
- Durable all-metal construction and one-piece tie plate (vs. tie bars) for increased structural rigidity
- IP68 waterproofing keeps water and the elements out
- Load-holding brake for great control
- Rockerbar digital control switch and digital wired remote
- Limited lifetime warranty (mechanical), 3 year warranty (electrical)
STEEL VS. SYNTHETIC WINCH ROPE
Steel rope is extremely durable, abrasion resistant, and is good for utility applications where the line may contact objects like stumps, rocks, and other things that rub against the rope. Steel rope is heavier and less flexible than synthetic line and is less expensive than synthetic rope.
Synthetic rope is strong, lightweight, easy to handle, and it’ll even float on water making it great for vehicle recovery. Synthetic rope is more prone to damage by abrasion, and requires the use of the included abrasion sleeve when the rope comes into contact with an object. However, Synthetic is more expensive than steel but it’s a great choice for those who are looking to keep weight down and push the limits with their vehicle.
Add HUB Bluetooth Control
Additional Warn Winch Fitment Information Located “Warn Winch Fitment”