The Shipment Protection Plan Is Optional and covers lost, stolen, and damaged items while they are in the possession of the shipping carrier.
During Checkout this protection is automatically added to your order but do you have the option to click and remove it during ordering but if you do American Off-Roads is not liable for any carrier package/product Damage, Lost items/packages or stolen orders/packages
Lost Items Policy
Packages presumed to be lost
- Cases for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier (where the status is not “delivered”) must be filed no sooner than 7 days after the last tracking update for United States domestic shipments and within 30 days from the last update.
Only part of the order delivered
- If a single order is being shipped in multiple packages and one package does not arrive, Package Protection will cover the order issue and replace or refund the value of the undelivered package.
Packages labeled “return to sender”
- Package Protection does not cover packages labeled return to sender because the order has been sent back to the retailer. Items are returned to sender when a customer provides an invalid or undeliverable address or refuses a delivery.
Order issue filed too soon
- If the customer is filing a case the same day that the package was marked as delivered, at our discretion we may ask you to wait 2-3 business days. Carriers (FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL, etc.) sometimes prematurely mark the package as delivered when it’s still in transit.
Stolen Items Policies
Delivered but missing package
American Off-Roads Shipment Protection may require a police report when the customer’s package is marked as delivered and filing a case.
- Customer files the police report and includes an explanation that the order had Package Protection, protected the customer’s package that has been stolen. To process the case we would be requiring a police report.
- Send an email to [email protected] including a brief description, the police report PDF, and order number.
Upon request, we may require additional documentation (e.g. proof of identity, address, etc.).
Note: Depending upon the jurisdiction, a false police report may be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony
**Cases for packages marked “delivered” yet not received are considered as stolen and must be filed 7 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises.
Filing a police report
- On orders over $100, American Off-Roads requires evidence of the police report
- Upon request, American Off-Roads may require additional documentation (e.g. proof of identity, address, notary, etc.).
Damaged Items Policies
- The customer may need to send damaged items back to American Off-Roads, in that case a return shipping label will be provided.
- Customer Must Provide Detailed Images Of The Box taken before box is opened
- Customer Must provide detailed images of product.
- A damaged item is considered to be a broken product that is unusable, clearly fractured, shattered, bent (if not bendable), crushed, etc.
- Package Protection does not cover cosmetic damage (scratches, dents, etc.), manufacturing damages, packaging errors, or unsealed items. At our discretion we work to make the situation right by refunding partial amounts to cover powdering/paint damages, swapping items out for New/Correct ones etc.
- Package Protection requires further evidence of the customer’s damaged item (i.e. photos, etc.).
General Shipment Policies
Input wrong address
- Package Protection does not cover a shipment being shipped to the incorrect address if the customer input the address in error.
- Customer will need to reach out to Fueled UTV to remedy any incorrect address.
- Package Protection is not a product replacement plan, any order issue pertaining to quality control will not be approved.
- If you are unsatisfied with a product, please see our standard return policy.
Expedited shipping hasn’t arrived
- Package Protection does not cover any type of shipping delays.
- Carriers update their website with expected delays due to inclement weather or other barriers to expected delivery.
- If the customer paid for expedited shipping but the package arrives outside of the expected window, Package Protection will not cover it. However, you can reach out to us directly as this may be covered by the carrier.
Closed order issues
- If a customer does not respond within 7 days, American Off-Roads will automatically close the case. Customers can open the case back up by responding to the original thread.
- If a customer does not respond back after 30 days the case will be considered closed and will not re-opened.
If you need further informaiton please reach out to us at our Contact Us page.