Warn Axon Power Winches for ATV’s and UTV’s
One of The Best Winch Designs Around, The New Warn VRX Winches are The Easiest and Smoothest Install Around, With Max Pulling Power in a Sealed IP68 Housing
When Chosen Here are a couple Points:
The S at the End of the Model Number is For Synthetic Rope: easy-to-handle ¼” Spydura synthetic rope
You Can Add The Bluetooth Phone Control and or A Dash Rocker Switch for the 2,500 and 3,500 Models (4,500 comes with it): Illuminated dash-mounted switch is designed to operate your WARN winch.
Kit includes illuminated dash-mounted switch, socket for corded remote, and all required wiring.
- 2,500 and 3,500 Models come standard with a handle bar switch, You can Add a Rocker Switch for UTV Applications. (see image in gallery for switch options)
In The Box:
Winch, Wiring, Remote Control, Switch, Fairlead, Metal Recovery Hook
- VRX Options are either synthetic rope or Steel, that come with a Fairlead, and a black hook
- Powerful pulling capacity is perfect for UTV/Side x Sides
- Load-holding brake for great control
- Durable all-metal construction
- New clutch design based on legendary WARN 4WD hub lock know-how
- Complete waterproof sealing keeps all the elements out
- Semi-gloss back powder-coated finish and stainless steel fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Smooth and reliable all-metal three-stage planetary gear train
- Dash-mounted rocker control and corded remote
- Limited lifetime warranty (mechanical), 3 year warranty (electrical)
STEEL VS. SYNTHETIC WINCH ROPE
Steel rope is extremely durable, abrasion resistant, and is good for utility applications where the line may contact objects like stumps, rocks, and other things that rub against the rope. Steel rope is heavier and less flexible than synthetic line and is less expensive than synthetic rope.
Synthetic rope is strong, lightweight, easy to handle, and it’ll even float on water making it great for vehicle recovery. Synthetic rope is more prone to damage by abrasion, and requires the use of the included abrasion sleeve when the rope comes into contact with an object. However, Synthetic is more expensive than steel but it’s a great choice for those who are looking to keep weight down and push the limits with their vehicle.
Add HUB Bluetooth Control
Additional Warn Winch Fitment Information Located “Warn Winch Fitment”