DIY WINDOW TINT Polaris Xpedition Window Tint Kit, Full Cab Options
These Full Cab Kits Give You The Sun And Heat Protection Needed, Adding The Styling Of This Polaris Xpedition Window Tint Kit Gives You A Great Look And Climate Control With Easy Install
Options That Give The Best Solutions To Tint Your Cab And Choose Which Windows You Tint And What Percentage You Want.
This Xpedition Northstar Window Tint Kit Comes computerized pre cut To Match Your OEM Glass On Your Machine
Industry Leading Ability To Tint Poly Windows –
- This tint has specialized proprietary glue that allows the tint to stay attached to Acrylic Plexiglass and Polycarbonate plastic windows. Standard window tint will not stick well or last without peeling or bubbling to this type of plastic window. This Specialized tint kit solves this problem. These plastic windows absorb moisture on high humidity days and exude that moisture vapor on low humidity days, leading to the blistering, bubbling, and failing of standard regular tint products.
- This tint has specialized adhesive that is not affected by the absorption and release of this moisture so it remains secure.
- *Tint for polycarbonate and acrylic plexiglass is hand cut and will come cut to the dimensions of each window. You will need to trim and adjust to your machine’s window.
Choose Your Model – Are You A Crew Cab 4 Door Or A Standard Cab 2 Door, XP OR ADV Model.
Choose Choose Location – Which Locations You Want The Tint For ( You Can Request Different Light Percentages Between Panels)
- Front Windshield – Choosing Anything With A Front Window Does Include A Free Upper Window Banner Sheet So You Can Do Full Window Or Banner Window
- Rear Window
- Doors And Rear Window
- Complete Kit – Doors, Rear Window, Front Windshield
Choose Flim Percent Light Pass Through Amount – 70% Is Almost No Tint (Will Still Help Keeping Heat Out with Ceramic Style Film)
Choose Film Type:
- Carbon Film – carbon window tint uses carbon particle mixed into the film. This window tint rejects heat, without cell signal interference, and it provides a unique matte look.
- Ceramic Film – are made using nano-ceramic technology which is nonconductive to heat and nonmetallic (no cell phone signal interference). The material itself simply outperforms all other films in laboratory studies in the areas of UV light rejection, infrared light rejection, sun glare reduction, and visibility. In addition, it adds structural stability to the window making the window more shatter-proof.
You Can Mix And Match Film Percentages – A Common Situation Is Having The Doors And Back Windows As Dark As Possible But Having The Windshield Almost Clear To Help Keep Heat Out With Limiting The Brightness Of The Light Coming Through.
During Order Just Type Your Mix, If no specific shade is mentioned for the windshield, your order will be shipped as placed.
Add On Tools Of The Trade – You Can Purchase The Hard Card To Work The Glass During Install, You Can Order The Squeegee To Work The Film Or Order Both As A Set.
Add 2 Extra Test Parts – 2 practice pieces- Duplicates of the front side windows