Rigid Off Road UTV Chase Bar
Rigid’s Rear UTV Chase Bar Has. Tube Or Surface Mount. Supports Running, Brake, Reverse, Turn Signal. Multi-Color LEDs. Patterns Able To Be Programmed.
RIGID introduces the world’s most advanced Rear Facing Chase Light Bar.
The Chase Bar is a rear facing LED light that adds safety and functionality to any UTV by combining running, brake, reverse, turn signal, and more into a single compact package.
Pre-programmed features include strobe, scroll, flash, and all on and can be fully customized to any vehicle trigger.
This light bar is 28 inches long and has programmable triggers: running and three auxiliary triggers.
The user can program each trigger by choosing from 27 pre-programmed modes for a completely custom setup.
The running and auxiliary triggers allow for the selection of one of the pre-programmed modes or to customize your own for an astounding 300,000 plus possible configurations.
Compliant with multiple race series that require strobing blue, amber, green and red.
The RIGID Chase light bar is available with either adjustable tube mounts to fit 1.5 to 2 inch roll cages or 15 degree horizontal mounting brackets.
Each kit Includes a 13 inch lead for custom wiring; professional installation is strongly recommended.
This fully customizable Chase LED light bar from RIGID is packed with features and makes it easier than ever to Own The Night.
- 27 Pre-Programmed Modes
- Programmable Running And 3 Auxiliary Triggers
- Supports Running, Brake, Reverse, And Turn Signal
- LED Colors: Red, White, Blue, Green And Amber
- Over 300,000 Possible Configurations
- User Defined Programming And Usage
- Sleek Look – No Exterior Hardware
- Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Operating Temperature -40F to 158F, Integrated Thermal Management
- SAE J575 Compliant – Shock/Vibration
- IP68 Compliant – Dust/Water Ingress
- High Grade Aluminum Alloy Housing And Heat Sink
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- High Impact Polycarbonate Lens
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Off-Road Use Only
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.