Factor 55 Ultrahook Off-Road Winch Hook Shackle Setup
This Ultrahook Off-Road Winch Hook Shackle Setup Provides Two Point Winch Shackle Hook Ups. Store Against Fairlead . Secondary Safety Latch Feature. 10K lbs. Max Load. 20K lbs. Breaking Strength.
The world’s safest UTV/ATV winch hook.
Featuring Industry first Closed System Shackle Mount hole machined into the body of the hook.
Safety latch retraction pocket resulting in a clear throat opening.
Integrated secondary safety latch locking feature-latch locking pin stored in the body of the UltraHook XTV which can be removed and inserted in to the hook tip locking the latch into place.
EPDM rubber pads for fairlead protection, titanium double shear pin, and a finger grip feature that promotes proper “Hook Up” orientation.
The first winch hook that can be stored against your fairlead protecting either your hawse or roller style fairlead from a metal to metal connection.
- Easy-to-install shackle mount with a hole machined into the hook’s body
- Shackle pin mounting hole accepts screw pins from common 1/2” and 5/8”, and soft shackles up to 7/16”
- Safety latch with integrated latch lock pin allows for true closed system winching
- Includes 7/16” diameter aerospace-grade 6AI-4V grade V titanium double-shear pin
- EPDM rubber pads for fairlead protection, and a finger grip feature that promotes proper “Hook Up” orientation; also prevents rattling
- Can be used with line diameters up to 5/16”
- Max Rated Load: 10,000 pounds
- Breaking Strength: 21,000 pounds
About Factor 55
Factor 55 products are designed and manufactured using state of the art technologies.
Validation of theoretical results by instrumenting and destructively testing prototypes of all of their product designs.
This is conducted at a test and measurement facility that is also certified for National Defense Department rigging and hoist testing.
All products are produced from aerospace quality materials. From 6000 and 7000 series aluminums, to 6AL-4V titanium double shear pins