Heretic Studio LED Positional Headlights for KRX 1000 Models
Heretic Studio’s Best Selling LED Billet Kawasaki KRX Headlights Give your KRX More An Upgraded look with our Patented KRX 1000 Headlights and Upgrade in Lighting Performance.
Currently Ships In 3-4 Weeks
Designed with precision and crafted with the finest CNC aircraft-grade aluminum billet housing and CREE LEDs, these UTV KRX 1000 headlights are engineered to outperform any other KRX headlights on the market.
Experience unrivaled visibility in any condition – from darkness to fog and even dust – thanks to the powerful and reliable CREE LEDs that provide a clear and bright beam. With an easy installation process using basic hand tools and plug-and-play wire harnessing, you can effortlessly upgrade your KRX without any technical knowledge.
With the independent headlight adjustment capabilities, you can personalize the light beam to your driving preferences, ensuring maximum safety and visibility on every ride. Upgrade your KRXwith the KRX 1000 Headlights today and take your UTV lighting to the next level.
- Made from 6061 billet aluminum, anodized bright dip black, raw aluminum or Powdered Colors.
- Each light consists of 3 cylinders, Heretic’s proprietary chipset, CREE XML2 LEDs.
- For durability each cylinder features a double o-ring design to keep out water, moisture and dust.
- 14,400 lumens
- 60 Watts of pure LED intensity
- Each light is independently adjustable.
- Plug and Play with the factory wiring harness. Keeps the Hi/Low beam functionality.
- Uses factory mounting hardware. Installs in 15 minutes!!
- Stainless Steel mounting hardware
- ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE MANUFACTURED AND ASSEMBLED IN UTAH The good old USA!
- Plug and Play Wire Harness
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- Hibeam & Lowbeam Functionality
Constructed from a Single Block of Aluminum
Single block construction for a seamless design that keeps the elements out and lasts longer than typical aftermarket plastic lights.
Optimized Light Shape & Lumens
We use the highest quality circuit boards, reflectors, and LED bulbs to not only produce industry best lumen counts, but the best light shape on the market.
Made in the USA
All of our products are proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
Our self regulating circuit boards paired with our aircraft grade aluminum housings with cooling fins create a more efficient heat transfer, allowing lights to function at full capacity.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.