High Lifter Dual Idler Portal Rebuild Kit Upgrades
Looking To Replace Your Portal Seals, Rebuild Your Portal Bearings And Seals. We Have Your Highlifter Dual Idler Portal Rebuild Kits To Extend That Life.
Choose The Best Options To Rebuild Your High Lifter Portals.
- Portal Seal Only Kit – This kit contains one input seal and two output seals for 6 Inch Single & Dual Idler & 4 Inch 2.0 Single & Dual Idler – Larger 30MM Spindle.
- 4″ Portal Seal, Gasket & Bearing Rebuild Kit for the 4 Inch 2.0 Dual Idler (15% & 30% Gear Reduction) – Larger 30MM Spindle.
- 6″ Portal Seal, Gasket & Bearing Rebuild Kit Gasket & Bearing Rebuild Kit for the 6 Inch Dual Idler – Larger 30MM Spindle.
High Lifter offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser that our product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions for installation and operation of said products. This Limited Lifetime Warranty extends to the following product lines:
• Lift Kits (Signature, Standard and Big Lifts)
• Control Arms
• Trailing Arms
• Radiator Relocation Kits
• Portal Gear Lifts
• Wheel Spacers
• Tow Hooks
• Control Arm Link Kits
For Complete Warranty Information And Claims Information Please Click “High Lifter Warranty”
IN STOCK PARTS – Any items in current inventory we ship within 36-48 hours after order.
- Portal Gears Can Take Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
- Snokel Kits Can Take Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
- Pressed In Ball Joint Arm Orders Cake Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
We currently only ship Monday through Friday, if you place the order over the weekend we will process it on Monday.
Current Fabrication or Production Run Parts
Currently anything listed on the site is traditionally stocked and ready to ship but there are times that we are currently in a production run and or waiting for powder coating, this could result in 10-14 Business day shipping
Lead Times define the maximum estimated amount of time required to prepare the item for shipping and may vary depending on product, volume of current orders, and/or build schedules. This includes fabrication, powder coating, packaging, and other preparation. In the event that Lead Times are delayed you will be contacted via email or phone call.
Lead Times DO NOT include shipping transit times.
All parts will be shipped as soon as possible after the initial Lead Time using your selected shipping method.