LM UTV Rear Radius Rod Plate Bulkhead for Maverick X3 Models
This Maverick X3 Radius Rod Bulkhead Gives You Upgraded Strength And Upgrades The OEM Bolts While Upgrading Your Radius Rod Pull Plate. Solid Steel Upgrade
Can-Am Maverick X3 Rear Bulkhead Gusset kit by LM-UTV – Reinforces the rear chassis and adds strength to one of the weakest parts of the X3 Chassis.
Used with our X3 pull plate, This new rear bulkhead will mount to the chassis and gets rid of the horrible factory rear bolts.
The rear nut plates sandwich the weak rear chassis adding strength and preventing the radius rod holes from elongating. Reversing the rear bolts allows 1 rod to be removed and adjusted without unbolting everything and completely removing the rear plate.
- Fits all X3 models
- Must be used with our rear Pull Plate Located “HERE”
- Rear Bulkhead design
- Allows 1 Radius rod to be removed without removing the rear plate
- Reverses the rear bolts
- Puts the rear radius rods in double shear
- Direct bolt on but will need to drill a few holes
- Can be welded on
- All hardware included
- Black powder coated finish or custom colors.
- Made in USA
Learn More “About LM-UTV”