LM UTV Heim Style Tie Rods For Maverick X3 64″ Models
LM UTV Pair Of Maverick X3 Tie Rods with Heim Style Joints, Heat treated 4340 Chromolly Inner Clevis, Heat Treated Stainless Steel Hardware,
LM-UTV produces the best aftermarket UTV steering tie rods on the market.
Besides being extremely durable and their aggressive design, these parts are also made in America and come with a lifetime warranty.
Can-Am Maverick X3 DS Edition (64″) Steering Tie Rod Kit with Heim ends.
Complete steering upgrade for the Can-am X3 RS (64″)
Direct Bolt-on Replacement
Available in Machined Finished or Type 3 Hard Black Anodized
- Heat treated 4340 Chromolly inner clevis
- Heat treated 17-4 Stainless Steel hardware and spacers
- 3 Piece Chromolly PTFE lined 5/8 Heim joints
- 7075 Aircraft grade aluminum tie rod
- Designed and Manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
Learn More About “LM-UTV”
All of our parts are designed and made in the USA and come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Lifetime Warranty Policy
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us, so we have extended our warranty policy to cover most aspects of our products. This is to ensure that any manufacturer defect is repaired or replaced. Please follow these steps so we can address your needs as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The warranty does not cover bearings, they are a wearable component, and need to be replaced regardless when worn out.
Finishes are not covered. Warranty does not cover damages to powder coat or anodize, chips, fading or scratches.
Warranty Claim Process:
1. Customers must email the following information to [email protected]
-Images of the damaged item.
-Product information (part number, etc.)
-Date and location of purchase (when and who did you buy this part from?)
-Full name, shipping address and phone number
2. Customers will be responsible for shipping costs both ways in warranty cases.
3. In most cases, we require damaged items to be returned.
4. Tracking information will be provided once the warrantied item ships.
Most Items are Currently Stocked.
Current Processing Times For Shipments are 12-14 business days after order date Monday through Friday, orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed Monday.
Your order confirmation will be updated as soon as shipping is setup.
Production Run and or Custom Anodize/Powdered Coated: items production times range from 14-16 Business Days and will ship once ready, your order confirmation will be updated as soon as shipping is setup.