Moose Utilities Straight Plow For Defender Models
These Can-Am Defender Plows Have Your Snow Removal Covered For Parking Lots, Driveways, Even Down To Sidewalks. Size And Style Options From 50″-72″ In Length.
From driveways and parking lots, down to sidewalks, these size and style choices have you covered.
Completely redesigned plow blades providing 10-13″ lift
The blade curve design provides better snow / dirt roll off at any angle with heavy duty adjustable skids for travel in all directions.
Featuring a wide reversible 3″ wear bar for longer life, each plow comes with a blade over travel stop and enlarged back brace.
Specified plows feature a top flap to help keep the snow from coming up and over.
Matte and powder coated finish.
Made In The U.S.A.
Straight Blade Features:
- 50″ blade clears 44.5″ when angled. Keeps more of your ATV tires running in a clear path for better traction and quicker pace
- 60″ blade clears 53.5″ when angled
- 66″ blade clears 60.25″ when angled. Includes plow flap
- 72″ blade clears 64″ when angled. Includes plow flap. Designed for UTVs and 500+cc ATVs
- 50″-60″ blades are 15″ in height
- 66″-72″ blades are 17″ in height
County Blade Features:
- Tall side of 26″ to short side of 16″ helps funnel snow to the side
- “Wing” design and blade curve that guides snow up and away from the surface and funnel to the side
- Includes plow flap
Poly Blade Features:
- Steel rib structure
- Black poly face
- Made from 1/8″ thick high density polyethylene
- Includes plow flap
add on options
- Eases lifting the plow, extends winch cable life and provides smooth operation
- Eliminates a cable having to be hooked to bumpers or racks as a pulley system would need
- Adjustable lift heights
- All hardware included
Hydraulic Turn Kit:
- The hydraulic turn kit allows you to actuate your plow side to side from the comfort of your seat
- Sealed, self-contained KYB actuators
- Easy thumb switch operation
- Switch enclosure provides sealed environment for sensitive electrical components
- Winch required for raising and lowering plow
- Bolt on installation
- Includes hydraulics, mounting brackets, wiring harness, thumb switch
- The electric turn kit allows you to actuate your plow side to side from the comfort of your seat
- Direct bolt-on installation
- Easy thumb-switch operation and wiring harness included
- Requires a winch for raising and lowering the plow
- Very quick right to left operation
- Fully welded for world-class strength, durability and longevity
- Heavy duty 12V electric motor
- Precision-cut ring and pinion gear system for positive mesh