High Lifter APEXX Heavy Duty Adjustable Tie Rods For Defender Models
Adjustability Just Got Better! The High Lifter HD Defender Adjustable Tie Rod Assembly Offers A Highly Adaptable Solution That Can Accommodate A Wide Range Of Tie Rod Lengths.
The High Lifter HD Adjustable Tie Rod assembly offers a highly adaptable solution that can accommodate a wide range of tie rod lengths.
The main body of the tie rod has been engineered so it can be adjusted to fit factory length rods and then telescopes with an additional 7-1/2” of adjustability to fit most aftermarket accessories.
Forward arms, big lift kits, long travel kits, or factory arms are no problem for this new adjustable tie rod. It also comes with heavy duty inner tie rods at the rack & pinon and heavy duty heim joints and hardware are located at the hub end of the tie rod.
High Lifter’s HD Tie Rod versatile range of adjustment makes it a flexible stock addition. The tie rod assemblies are highly adjustable to fit most of the straight tie rod lengths and styles in the market.
The unique adjustable design uses a heavy duty threaded inner rod inside of a 1-1/4”- 7mm wall outer rod. The inner rod a has a locking channel so that the when the desired length is achieved you can lock the rod in place with out ¼”-28 set screws.
- The inner tie rod is made up of 24.5mm (15/16”) diameter 7.5mm wall DOM-tubing
- The inner also uses 5/8”-11 high-strength threaded rod for fast adjustment
- The outer tie rod is 32mm (1-1/4”) diameter 7mm wall DOM
- Uses 2ea ¼”-28 set-screws to lock the rods in place once they have been set to the desired length
- Powder coated and zinc plated for superior scratch and corrosion resistance
- Comes with upgraded heim-end to replace the outer factory tie rod ends
- Also includes two heavy duty inner tie rod end that connect to the rack and pinion
- Adjustability of 7-1/2” minimum length to maximum length
- Patented design (US Patent Number 11,364,759)
These Fit Cab, XMR, LImited, Lone Star Models Only
With a versatile/adjustable tie rod solution, it eliminates the overhead cost or need for dealers and repair shops to keep multiple lengths and styles on hand. The additional 7-1/2” of adjustability in the rod and the fine adjustment at the heim joints make this the best solution for HD Tie Rod needs.
1-1/4” Diameter outer bar, heavy-duty inner tie rod, and HD Heim Joints help to make this one of the strongest tie rods on the market. With increased strength and adjustability, you now have the confidence to take on extreme conditions.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.