High Lifter Front Lower A Arms For Sportsman 570 And 450 Models
These Polaris Sportsman 570 Lower A Arms Are 25% Larger And 2 1/2 times Wall Thickness. Sportsman 450 Lower A Arms Maximize Clearance And Axle Protection. OEM Replacement.
Whether you ride in deep mud or over rocky trails, the need for stronger Sportsman Lower A Arm control arms with added ground clearance is extremely important.
Most stock arms are too weak to withstand what you put your bike through and lack the added ground clearance needed for challenging trails. High Lifter arms maximize ground clearance by strategically arching the lower control arms while following the angle of the axle for maximum clearance, axle protection, and visual appeal.
Don’t be fooled with too much arch that puts your axles into greater risk of damage. Our precision manufacturing process ensures each control arm installs exactly like the factory arm. Depending on the model, most kits will have the High Lifter logo precision cut into the bracing.
- This is A Set Of 2 Lower Arms
- Check Fitment Tab, Only For Select Models
- Powder coat finish
- Easy to install and maintain
- Adjustable heat-treated collars for camber adjustability with a 1” thread
- Sealed collars eliminate the need for grease fittings
- Heavy duty ball joint brackets to eliminate deformation issues
- Extreme duty 1.5” x .120” DOM steel construction
- Added ground clearance featuring bends that maximize clearance and axle protection
High Lifter offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser that our product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions for installation and operation of said products. This Limited Lifetime Warranty extends to the following product lines:
• Lift Kits (Signature, Standard and Big Lifts)
• Control Arms
• Trailing Arms
• Radiator Relocation Kits
• Portal Gear Lifts
• Wheel Spacers
• Tow Hooks
• Control Arm Link Kits
For Complete Warranty Information And Claims Information Please Click “High Lifter Warranty”
IN STOCK PARTS – Any items in current inventory we ship within 36-48 hours after order.
- Portal Gears Can Take Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
- Snokel Kits Can Take Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
- Pressed In Ball Joint Arm Orders Cake Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
We currently only ship Monday through Friday, if you place the order over the weekend we will process it on Monday.
Current Fabrication or Production Run Parts
Currently anything listed on the site is traditionally stocked and ready to ship but there are times that we are currently in a production run and or waiting for powder coating, this could result in 10-14 Business day shipping
Lead Times define the maximum estimated amount of time required to prepare the item for shipping and may vary depending on product, volume of current orders, and/or build schedules. This includes fabrication, powder coating, packaging, and other preparation. In the event that Lead Times are delayed you will be contacted via email or phone call.
Lead Times DO NOT include shipping transit times.
All parts will be shipped as soon as possible after the initial Lead Time using your selected shipping method.