Sandcraft Motorsports Upgraded Polaris RZR XP Series Motor Mount
This is The Single Motor Mount, We Do Sell A Kit for the entire Set.
Sandcraft Motorsports billet motor mounts are the only solution for decreasing your rear output shaft angle.
This integrated an upgraded motor mount design while decreasing the output shaft & operating angle that increases the slip yoke ability within the spline shaft movement.
This allows less stress transferred into the driveline, the transmission’s internal components, & decreases the amount of load on the clutches & belt for a longer life span.
- Decreases the rear output shaft and operating angle.
- Decreases motor / transmission vibration with our new Kevlar infused bushings that are rated to absorb the constant load of the motor and torque when under load.
- Increases the slip yoke ability within the spline shaft.
- Less stress transferred into the driveline & transmission’s the internal components.
- Decreases the input shaft and operating angles.
- Less stress on the front diff ring and pinion gears, internal bearings and seals
Learn More About Sandcraft Motorsports:
Motor Mounts and Tube Install
Sandcraft Motorsports proudly crafts all of our products by hand in the U.S.A. We build our parts to withstand the toughest of conditions, as long as they have been installed correctly and have not been modified, altered, improperly installed or otherwise not used as originally intended. We carry a limited guarantee our parts for life to the original purchaser from failures that are due to craftsmanship, material failure or any other factors that are determined to be our responsibility.
Any In Stock items will be shipped within 24-36 hours of order processing Monday through Friday, orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed Monday. Your order confirmation will be updated as soon as shipping is setup.
Any Production Run Items range from 5-10 Business Days and will ship once ready, your order confirmation will be updated as soon as shipping is setup.
Sand Paddle Tires – We Try to Stock all Standard sizes but inventory does change daily and if we are currently in a production run for Tires it could take 6-8 weeks.
UTV Seats – These are Custom Seats and if we currently in a production run for them we expect to ship in 3-4 weeks.