XDR Diverter Valve, Blow Off Valve for Polaris RZR Turbo Models
This new XDR Off-Road® kit Replaces The Factory RZR Turbo Blow Off Diverter Valve With An Internal Blow off Valve Which Releases The Excess Boost Pressure Into the Atmosphere
The factory internal diverter is known to warp and stick resulting in a loss of power.
This kit replaces the factory diverter valve with an external blow-off valve which releases the excess boost pressure into the atmosphere creating that turbo swoosh sound that has become very popular in performance circles. The pressure release point is adjustable via a knob on the top so you can either extend the swoosh sound, or you can tune it to be a quick short burst of air. Not a fan of the swoosh sound, you can also install the blow-off valve to recirculate like the factory valve rather than blow off pressure into the atmosphere.
The valve is constructed from CNC machined aluminum, then black anodized and features the XDR logo laser-etched on top of the valve.
Also includes a pre-oiled serviceable Delta Force synthetic filter to prevent dirt, mud and debris from entering the pressure relief port.
Includes all necessary hardware and detailed instructions for an easy at home installation.
Be sure to check out our Delta Force Refresh Kit for maintaining optimum efficiency of the pressure relief filter.
- Comes with Serviceable Delta Force Synthetic Filter
- CNC Machined Aluminum Construction
- Makes Turbo Boost Swoosh Sound
- Adjustable Pressure Release Points
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Air Filter Element Color – Red
- Air Filter Element Material – Synthetic Media
- Air Filter Element Washable – Yes
- Air Filter End Cap Color/Finish – Black
- Air Filter Heat Shield Included – No
- Air Filter Inside Diameter (in) – 1
- Air Filter Oil Included – Pre-Oiled
- Air Filter Outlet Shape – Circular
- Air Filter Overall Length (in) – 2.13
- Air Filter Overall Width (in) – 2
- Mounting Hardware Included -Yes