Nitro Racing Parts Tie Rods for Polaris RZR XP Series Models.
Performance Grade Materials To Deliver High Quality Parts Is How NRP Delivers Industry Leading RZR Tie Rods, Engineered for Strength and Performance
Leading The Industry With Upgrades That Handle Your Riding Style
Tie rods are offered with finish options; choose from either a machine aluminum finish or type 3 hard black anodize finish.
Complete steering upgrade for the Polaris RZR Tie Rods, Ends and King Pin Included.
Includes MOOG Tie Rod Ends:
Moog tie rods feature several differences from the OE. One of the more obvious differences is the overall design itself. Whereas many OE tie rods are two-piece assemblies, Moog’s tie rods are forged one-piece units. This one-piece design reduces the chance of early wear, increasing the durability of the part as a whole. To protect your tie rod, Moog uses a neoprene-sealed rubber dust boot. This dust boot is resistant to both extreme temperatures and abrasion. The design for this rubber boot includes a small valve to allow for the flushing of old grease and contaminants. In addition to all these other features, Moog crafts their tie rod end using hardened full-ball metal studs. These hardened studs can stand up to much more than the OE, making the tie rod that much more dependable.
Direct Bolt-on Replacement
Two Bolt Options Available – Please Compare Stock Bolt Size Going Into Steering Rack
- To determine whether you have M14 or M16, please measure the ends of your factory rods (the side that screws into the rack). If the end is less the 1/2″ you will need M14, if it is over 1/2″ you will need M16. The turbo model usually takes M16 ( measuring is recommended ), the 1000 model is not consistent and will need to be measured.
- 1) M14 x 1.5 rack side by m14 x 1.5 tie rod side. 5 – 5/8″ total length. (4″ length from rack to end of Jam nut)
- 2) M16 x 1.5 rack side by m14 x 1.5 tie rod side. 5 – 5/8″ total length. (4″ length from rack to end of jam nut)
Available in Machined Finished or Type 3 Hard Black Anodized
- Made in the USA.
- Tie Rod Style. Moog Tie Rods Included
- 4130 Hardened Chromoly Steel Heim Joints 5/8 X 18.
- High Tolerance misalignment washers for true spec fit.
- Easily Installs on stock Replacement
- Parts are Guaranteed
- King Pins Include: 17-4 Stainless Steal, Nylon Nuts.