High Lifter APEXX Long Travel Kit For Polaris RZR Pro XP Models
Get You Some Ground Clearance With This Heavy Duty Big APEXX Polaris RZR Pro XP Long Travel Kit, Handle The Travel Better
Headin’ out to explore rocky terrain? Then, large obstacles, quicker movement, and increased suspension probably excite you! High Lifter engineers took their knowledge and developed a Long Travel Kit to tackle tough obstacles on rocks and trails.
Stay comfortable while on your ride! The added ground clearance gives a softer landing and improves balance and traction. Hit your obstacles hard knowing your parts were designed to endure a beating!
- Kit Comes Black Powder Coated.
- Will Reuse OEM Bushings and Ball Joints
- This Will Make Your Machine 72″ Wide (Adds 4″ Per Side)
- New Tie Rods
- New Front Upper And Lower A Arms
- New Axles
- New Trailing Arms
- New Radius Rods
Why Buy the High Lifter Long Travel Kit?
- Improved Ride Quality: Provides more suspension travel and added ground clearance for a better ride. Enjoy superior stability and traction over long distances while climbing rocks or tackling difficult trails.
- Innovative Design: Heavy accessories no longer weigh you down! Multiple shock absorber locations allow you to set your shocks to different suspension travel ride heights.
- Built for Rugged Terrain: Hit any trail with the strength and confidence of superior suspension components.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Feel confident in your new Long Travel Kit with High Lifter’s impressive limited lifetime warranty.
Each big lift kit comes with four Outlaw DHT XL axles that are custom tuned for use with the APEXX 6” High Lifter Big Lift Kit.
Outlaw DHT XL Axle:
- Dual heat treatments on the housings to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long-term life
- Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
- Sliding bars on both ends for increased angle capability
- Housings and bars made from 4340 Chromoly steel
- Puncture-resistant boots which are durable in high and low temperature climates
- Molybdenum disulfide, anti-oxidation, rustproof, and high-performance
The Outlaw DHT Axle exceeds OEM standards and has stand-out features not found in other after-market competitor axles such as puncture resistant boots crafted from premium-grade TPE (Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer)
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.