High Lifter Rear Gusset Kit For Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Series
Designed To Reinforce The Rear Frame Mounting Positions, This Ranger Rear Gusset Kit Provides Extra Strength At Weak Points On The Frame. Completely Bolt On.
This frame stiffener greatly improves stiffness and strength when compared to other conventional frame stiffeners.
When adding aftermarket products to your machine, often those products can rack up in weight. This frame stiffener provides a strong foundation so you can mount all the good stuff: suspension lifts, monster tires and portal lift kits. The weight of all those products can cause your frame to be less reliable and more likely to bend due to stress. Take that possibility out of the picture, you need this frame stiffener!
Gussets, gussets, and more gussets!
Our kits are designed with 3/16” steel plate and we use 10.9 grade hardware to mount to the frame.
The kits are crafted to reinforce the a-arm mounting positions and prevent the tabs from stretching. We have added more gussets to give our kit rigidity, durability, and strength.
Increase the longevity of your fame by adding this kit today!
Fits: 2021 To Newer All Ranger XP 1000 Models
Shop The Front Option Here – “Ranger Gusset Kit”
- Provides extra strength at the weak points on the frame
- Designed to reinforce the a-arm mounting positions and prevents tabs from stretching
- Gives strength when adding portals, big lifts, and bigger tires
- Made with heavy-duty steel plate
- Complete bolt on kit that includes 10.9 grade hardware
- Helps to prevent frame flex at key mounting points
- Powder coated for a durable, clean finish
High Lifter offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser that our product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions for installation and operation of said products. This Limited Lifetime Warranty extends to the following product lines:
• Lift Kits (Signature, Standard and Big Lifts)
• Control Arms
• Trailing Arms
• Radiator Relocation Kits
• Portal Gear Lifts
• Wheel Spacers
• Tow Hooks
• Control Arm Link Kits
For Complete Warranty Information And Claims Information Please Click “High Lifter Warranty”
IN STOCK PARTS – Any items in current inventory we ship within 36-48 hours after order.
- Portal Gears Can Take Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
- Snokel Kits Can Take Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
- Pressed In Ball Joint Arm Orders Cake Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
We currently only ship Monday through Friday, if you place the order over the weekend we will process it on Monday.
Current Fabrication or Production Run Parts
Currently anything listed on the site is traditionally stocked and ready to ship but there are times that we are currently in a production run and or waiting for powder coating, this could result in 10-14 Business day shipping
Lead Times define the maximum estimated amount of time required to prepare the item for shipping and may vary depending on product, volume of current orders, and/or build schedules. This includes fabrication, powder coating, packaging, and other preparation. In the event that Lead Times are delayed you will be contacted via email or phone call.
Lead Times DO NOT include shipping transit times.
All parts will be shipped as soon as possible after the initial Lead Time using your selected shipping method.