RokBlokz Fender Extension Mud Flaps for Polaris Ranger.
ROKBLOKZ mud flaps / fender flares for the Polaris RANGER offer some badly needed wheel-spray protection for your UTV. From rock crawling, to trail riding, to mud bogging, installing ROKBLOKZ on your RANGER will provide you with the additional coverage you want without taking away from the functionality or styling of your machine.
Super easy to put in with no modifications to your machine, it will block all the junk your rear tires can throw at it!
The unique blend of polymers in ROKBLOKZ allow them to be extremely durable, flexible (but not flimsy), and light weight with a rigidity that all come together allowing the flaps to extend out enough to be effective, to retain their shape at speed instead of flapping around like a limp noodle, and also to bend, flex, scrape, drag and even slam into obstacles without breakage.
Each RokBlokz Mud Flap/Fender Extension set for the 2008-2014 Polaris RANGER comes with 4 Flaps / fender extensions, rust proof mounting hardware, and mounting instructions.
*You’ll need to drill a few holes to mount these.*
*****Does not fit MID SIZE CREW models. MUST HAVE THE FENDERS AS PICTURED*****
- Excellent protection from wheel spray off the wheels/tires without taking away from the utility or functionality of your Polaris RANGER.
- Easily bends and flexes over rocks and terrain.
- Light weight and extremely durable, engineered to endure the harshest environments from the desert heat to the arctic cold.
- Won’t crack or warp from temperature extremes.
- Flexible but with a semi-rigid characteristic that allows them to retain their shape at speed and effectively block tire spray (we’re not into flappy mud flaps) . The rigidity also help the flaps resist getting sucked into the tire.
- EZ Install! Detailed installation instructions included.
Learn More “About RokBlokz“