HOPPE Industries Mini Roof Top Mount Honda Pioneer 1000 Stereo
It’s Lightweight, Solid, And LOUD! Our Plug And Play Pioneer 1000 Stereo Gives Your UTV What It Always Needed So You Can Listen To What You’ve Always Wanted.
YOUR music and favorite AM/FM stations coming through quality speakers in the most crystal-clear, distortion-free way possible thanks to Kicker’s 6” KM speakers!
Your vehicle can do all the work…let our Audio Mini take care of the fun!
Trust the brand with over 25 years of expertise in the power sports industry. Hoppe builds the convenience you need and the experience you want!
* Not compatible with rear view mirror and high-mounted wiper kits in visor
- Plug-and-play harnesses with model-matching connectors
- Black powder-coated steel mounting brackets
- Fiberglass composite shell designed to match Pioneer 1000 styling
- Infused resin process layered with directional fiber orientation for ultimate rigidity and strength
- Rigid design improves sound quality for the cleanest bass and crystal-clear highs
- Hoppe liner coating with sealed enclosures for durable, all-weather protection
- Compatible with factory roofs
- 4 Kicker® 6-inch KM-Series speakers
- 4-ohm voice coils
- ½-inch PEI tweeters
- Sealed motor structure
- Tuned to sound great while driving/riding
- UV-treated polypropylene woofer with Santoprene® Surround
- Surface-mounted LED dome light
- Ultra-bright, high output
- 150° light dispersion
- Sealed on/off switch
MEDIA CONTROL CENTER
- Kicker® KMC2 multimedia gauge-style marine receiver with Bluetooth®
- AM/FM digital tuner (LED lights may cause signal interference when activated with AM/FM tuner)
- 200-watt peak power
In Stock Items:
Any In Stock items will be shipped within 24-36 hours of order processing Monday through Friday, orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed Monday.
When Your items are Picked Up By The Shipper Our System will Updated and Email You Tracking.
Powder Coated / Custom Colors / Fabrication ORDER PROCESSING
Please allow adequate time for custom fabrication parts to be built, powder coated, and shipped.
Lead Times define the maximum estimated amount of time required to prepare the item for shipping and may vary depending on product, volume of current orders, and/or build schedules. This includes fabrication, powder coating, packaging, and other preparation. In the event that Lead Times are delayed you will be contacted via email or phone call.
Lead Times DO NOT include shipping transit times.
All parts will be shipped as soon as possible after the initial Lead Time using your selected shipping method.