High Lifter Chicane LT Tires, Performance Hard Pack Trails
Ready To Challenge The Hardest Trails Filled With The Best Hard Pack Base, The All New 8 PLY Chicane LT Tires Give You That Ability, Pure Rubber Power From High Lifter.
The tight center spacing allows for excellent performance on hard-pack surfaces, while the wide shoulder lugs provide excellent traction on loose terrain.
The 8-ply rated carcass is both lightweight and durable, making it ideal for those who want a tire that can handle any terrain.
Additionally, the premium compound used in the construction of these tires ensures that the tread life is extended, providing great value for money.
Finally, the deep rim guard protects the wheel from damage and helps avoid pinch flats, making these tires a great choice for anyone looking for a versatile and durable tire.
- Second generation LT style carcass delivers a lightweight tire and smooth ride.
- The decreased weight also reduces drive line stress.
- Flexible carcass and medium compound excels on hard pack and semi loose terrains.
- 8-ply radial durability and superior bump absorption.
- Super deep rim guard offers unmatched wheel lip protection.
- Dual purpose tread; hard to medium terrains. Our most versatile line to date.
If your side by side’s tires are starting to slip or making your ride less enjoyable, it’s time to start looking for replacements or upgrades. With so many different ways to ride, making sure the ATV or UTV tires you pick fit your style is key.
Most popular tire styles for UTVs and ATVs
- Sand tires
Which tire is ideal for my ATV or UTV?
When it comes to Powersports, having tires that make UTV riding smoother is crucial. Even the tire size and tread pattern can make a huge difference. First, think about your preferred terrain and the traction you’ll require to have the experience you want.
Mud and off road tires
Finding tires for your ATV or UTV with aggressive tread can give you the necessary grip for navigating slick terrain or digging through deep mud holes. For grip on rocky desert terrain, select side x side tires with paddle-like lugs and get to the top of the dunes faster than ever. If you like to ride on the streets rather than the trails, look into D.O.T. approved tires.
Are the tires on your UTV or ATV D.O.T. approved?
Models that have received D.O.T. approval are made for pavement use and are required if you want to make your vehicle road-ready and street-legal. On congested streets, highways, and other surfaces, these side by side tires help you stay confident and safe with the right amount of grip.
High Lifter ATV / UTV Tires Limited Warranty
High Lifter warrants, subject to the terms, conditions and limitations stated here, its ATV/UTV tire products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
High Lifter’s liability for tires shall be limited to replacement with a new High Lifter tire of the same size and type.
Limited Warranty for High Lifter ATV/UTV Tires
1. Applies only to the original consumer purchaser for 2 years from purchase date; warranty is not transferable.
2. Requires proof of purchase, including photo or scan of original sales receipt showing purchase date plus retailer name and contact information.
3. Warranty-claim tires must be returned to the original selling dealer, or to High Lifter.
4. Does not cover mounting and balancing charges.
5. Does not apply to tires used in racing and competition.
6. Does not apply to tires damaged by road and trail hazards – including punctures, cuts, and/or tears.
7. Does not apply to tires damaged by overloading, under-inflation (often causing pinch flats), improper mounting, and/or fitment to incorrect rim.
8. Does not apply to blem tires for cosmetic defects.
There are no warranties either expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. High Lifter shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. No representative of High Lifter has the authority to make any representations of promises except as stated herein. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
IN STOCK PARTS – Any items in current inventory we ship within 36-48 hours after order.
- Portal Gears Can Take Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
- Snokel Kits Can Take Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
- Pressed In Ball Joint Arm Orders Cake Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
We currently only ship Monday through Friday, if you place the order over the weekend we will process it on Monday.
Current Fabrication or Production Run Parts
Currently anything listed on the site is traditionally stocked and ready to ship but there are times that we are currently in a production run and or waiting for powder coating, this could result in 10-14 Business day shipping
Lead Times define the maximum estimated amount of time required to prepare the item for shipping and may vary depending on product, volume of current orders, and/or build schedules. This includes fabrication, powder coating, packaging, and other preparation. In the event that Lead Times are delayed you will be contacted via email or phone call.
Lead Times DO NOT include shipping transit times.
All parts will be shipped as soon as possible after the initial Lead Time using your selected shipping method.