HOPPE Industries Mini Roof Top Mount Stereo for UForce 1000 Models
It’s Lightweight, Solid, And LOUD! Our Plug And Play CF Moto UForce 1000 Stereo Gives Your UTV What It Always Needed So You Can Listen To What You’ve Always Wanted.
YOUR music and favorite AM/FM stations coming through quality speakers in the most crystal-clear, distortion-free way possible thanks to Kicker’s 6” KM speakers!
Your vehicle can do all the work…let our Audio Mini take care of the fun!
Trust the brand with over 25 years of expertise in the power sports industry. Hoppe builds the convenience you need and the experience you want!
This system is compatible with most front windshields. Accessories that mount overhead near the front of the roll cage visor (such as rear view mirrors, wiper motors, etc.) may not be compatible or may require modification.
- Plug-and-play harnesses with model-matching connectors
- Black powder-coated steel mounting brackets
- Tough impact and temperature resistant injection molded plastic
- UV stable for a durable attractive finish that lasts for years
- Rigid design improves sound quality for the cleanest bass and crystal-clear highs
- Hoppe liner coating with sealed enclosures for durable, all-weather protection
- Compatible with factory roofs
- 43 7/16 x 9 1/4 x 6 1/4″ at widest point in each direction
- 4 Kicker® 6-inch KM-Series speakers
- 4-ohm voice coils
- ½-inch PEI tweeters
- Sealed motor structure
- Tuned to sound great while driving/riding
- UV-treated polypropylene woofer with Santoprene® Surround
- Surface-mounted LED dome light
- Ultra-bright, high output
- 150° light dispersion
- Sealed on/off switch
MEDIA CONTROL CENTER
- Kicker® KMC2 multimedia gauge-style marine receiver with Bluetooth®
- AM/FM digital tuner (LED lights may cause signal interference when activated with AM/FM tuner)
- 200-watt peak power
Your Audio Mini comes equipped with a 1 year limited warranty covering the light, the stereo equipment, and the fiberglass enclosure. The date of warranty coverage will be determined by the registration date of the warranty card or online warranty registration.
If the warranty is not registered with Hoppe, the warranty period will begin when the Audio Mini was shipped from Hoppe’s factory.
In Stock Items:
- In Stock Audio Mini systems will be shipped within 24-36 hours of order processing Monday through Friday, orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed Monday.
- In Stock Full Audio Shade Roof systems will be shipped within 5-10 Business days of order processing Monday through Friday, orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed Monday. These items do ship via frieght with a lift gate service included so transportation setup and scheduling needs to take place.
Current Fabrication or Production Run Parts
- Production Run Items are Taking 3-4 weeks from order date. This traditionally goes for any full audio roof with no sub woofers in the roof.
- Production Run Full Audio Roofs with 1 or 2 subwoofers are taking 12-15 business days after order date of processing Monday through Friday, orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed Monday.
Lead Times DO NOT include shipping transit times.
When Your items are Picked Up By The Shipper Our System will Updated and Email You Tracking.