Agency Power Can-Am Maverick X3 Mud Flaps
Driving your Can-Am Maverick X3 in 4×4 is quite the experience as the grip and cornering are astonishing.
A major downside to 4×4 is all the rocks, dirt, and debris that gets kicked back from the front wheels.
As a result, brakes, wheel bearings, and trailing arms are taking a beating and wearing out prematurely.
When dirt gets between the brake pads and rotors, it is comparable to aggressively rubbing sandpaper on your rotors.
Agency Power released the mud flap kit for your X3 to combat this major issue.
An OEM approach was taken with the mud flaps utilizing 3D scanning and CAD modeling to ensure precision fitment.
The .090 stainless steel construction provides rigid mounting for the 3/8th thick 8 3/4″ x 12″ rubber flaps.
Reinforcement welds have been added to withstand the abuse of thick mud, high water, and rocks.
The textured black powder coat finish prevents corrosion from extreme elements. Installation is made easy thanks to the provided hardware and simple mounting solution.
No modification is required for installation as everything is included with the mud flaps.
- Protects your brakes, trailing arms, and wheel bearings from rocks, dirt, and mud
- 3/8th thick 8 3/4″ x 12″ flap for rigidity
- Laser-cut bracket provides a sturdy mounting solution
- Textured black powder coat prevents rust and corrosion
- All hardware needed for installation is provided
- Precise fitment thanks to 3D scanning and CAD modeling
- No modification is required for installation
- Installs in a matter of minutes