LM UTV Lower Ball Joints For Can-Am Maverick X3 Models
LM-UTV produces the best aftermarket UTV X3 Lower ball joints on the market. We didn’t just make the ball joint bigger, we completely redesigned and made it better then the rest. Bullet proof “bolt in” design does not rely on a retaining ring to keep the ball-joint in the arm. All our ball joints come completely assembled, properly gaped for grease, these will be the easiest ball-joints to install and the last set you will purchase. Aluminum cap will keep water and debris out of the ball-joint (making this a completely sealed ball joint) and also will not leak grease like others, and causing a mess on the wheels.
The Can-Am Maverick X3 Upper Ball Joints by LM-UTV are crafted with an innovative design and are made to last.
Using a 4340 heat treated Chromolly housing and a heat treated 17-4 stainless steel stud, these ball joints are fully rebuild-able and adjustable.
LM-UTV ball joints come fully assembled and ready to install.
Unlike other rebuild-able ball joints that must be taken apart to install and adjust, ours is as easy as pressing it in and tightening the nut and you’re good to go!
All Items are Sold Individual, Price Shown Is Per Single Joint. Increase Quantity for Both Sides.
- Innovative Design
- Aluminum Dust Cap
- 4340 Heat Treated Chromoly Steel Housing
- Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Fully Rebuild-able
- Fully Adjustable with .0001-.0046 Preset adjustment Locations
- Unique Dust Boot
- Presses and Bolts into the A-arm. Does Not Use the OEM C Clip
- 350% Stronger Than OEM and Others
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
Choose Cap Options
Choose Standard Caps Traditionally for OEM Flat Mount A Arms or Modified Caps, Modified Caps are For A Arms that Have a Cup Design which Seats the Ball Joint Into the Arm. Traditional Most Aftermarket Arms Use a Cup Design that do not have a flat mounting surface.
CHOOSE EXTRA TALL MODIFIED, This allows the nut to be higher then the A Arm Mounting Cup.
- Brilliantly designed aluminum Cap made to fit the LM-UTV Ball Joints
- O Ring sealed to keep water and other debris out of the ball joint.
- Easily serviceable. No tools required
- Grease will stay cleaner for longer
- Does not allow grease to ooze onto the wheel causing a mess
Learn More “About LM-UTV”