CT Race Worx Lower Boxed A Arms For Maverick R Models
CT Race Worx is Not Messing Around With These Massive Maverick R Boxed Lower A Arms, Built To Perfection To Provide The Ultimate Upgrade To Your Suspension.
Industry leading engineering went all out on the development and design of these arms to address everything and also added a new feature never done before.
Through the last decade of trail riding, racing and winning through the most abusive terrain CT Race Worx has taken nearly everything learned and incorporated it into these arms. These are built to conquer everything you can throw at them, especially King of the Hammers.
Features and tech:
- Bringing unmatched strength to the spindle mounting, these feature a patent pending bolt on double shear spindle mount to the stock spindles with 7/8″ FK uniballs.
- 14mm mounting hardware to the spindle vs the stock 12mm stud on the stock balljoints.
- Clearance has always been the name of the game for CTRW, an industry leading massive 3-3/16″ increase of clearance over stock while allowing clearance for larger aftermarket axles.
- O ring sealed a arm bushings using the same ultra durable bushing material we’ve used for years on the X3, with 17-4 heat treated stainless steel pins and caps for unrestricted movement and resistance through the travel.
- Ramped, double layered front bash face to help slide over obstacles
- Threaded bungs for skid plate mounting
- Rerouted brake lines for protection
- Recessed front sway bar mounting point to protect hardware.
Shipping Between 4-6 weeks after order.
Learn More About “CT Race Worx”