Sector Seven Spectrum UTV LED Light Mirrors
LED UTV Mirrors That Are Cut From Billet Aluminum UTV Mirrors, Ultimate Upgrade To Light Up 210-degree Field of Vision In Front & Convex Mirrors for Maximum Rear Vision.
Revolutionize the way you see the world, day and night! Completely All Billet, No Plastic.
The ultimate upgrade to help you light up a 210-degree field of vision in front and convex mirrors for maximum rear view.
CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum for superior strength and toughness, with removable bezel that can be color coated.
Adjustable break away action lets you determine arm strength, while the ball joint adjustable mirror enables adjustment without chance of vibration.
With 180-degree rotation to assist in rear illumination, Spectrums are a versatile, superior light mirror combination.
Navigating tight terrain has never been so easy!
Easy Install Into 12v system.
Universal Mounts Are Windshield Compatible, Mount Them Forward or Backwards to Allow The Windshield To Sit Flat against Your Cage. This Is Industry First.
Also Bung Mounts and Bung Hardware Kit Can Be Mounted to the Polaris Cage Pillar. Where Two Cage Sections Come Together by Dash
- 8,000 Raw lumens of light
- Angular design provides 210-degree field of vision
- Convex mirror for maximum rear view
- 2-wire open lead for easy wiring
- Adjustable break away action
- CNC Machined from 6061 billet aluminum
- Removable bezel for color coating
- Sold in pairs
- Made in U.S.A.
Light, Where You actually Need It.
Experience being able to see AROUND corners. This will prevent costly damage caused by turning into darkness.
- Precision engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Machined from 6061 billet aluminum for durability and performance
- We use the highest quality materials and cutting edge technology
- All products are hand assembled in Idaho
- We use our products, we believe in our quality, and stand behind everything we make
- Enhance the ordinary with precision accessories
- Unique designs for optimal performance
|Size:||8.8″L x 5.5″W x 3″H|
|Amp Draw:||8.8 amp at 14.4 volts|
|Peak Intensity:||20,268 cd|
|Raw Lumens:||4,000/ea. 8,000/pair|
|Beam Distance:||284 m|
Double your view!
Convex Curved glass mirrors give you 2.5X more view than a standard flat mirror.
Backing up alone? No problem. Group ride? See everyone behind you. At speed? No vibrations thanks to our Mirror stabilization technology.
210 Degrees Viewing Angle, Industry Leading
Mirrors that won’t droop or fall.
With the turn of a single screw Your lighted mirror tension can be adjusted for whatever type of riding you do. Huge jumps? Set it a bit tighter. Lots of spotlighting? Set it a bit looser for easy movement.
Add On Items Above
Spectrum Rocker Switch
Available in Red & Blue
Wiring Harness kit
- DC12V 40A Rated Automotive Relay.
- Blade Fuse Holder with Replaceable 15A Fuse Up to 2M of Wiring, Terminal Ends on most Wires
- Sector Seven Lighted Rocker Switch (Green)
- Package Included: 1x Wiring Loom Harness Kit with Fuse and Relay
Yellow Lens Options
Improve your night driving in dusty and foggy conditions with Selective Yellow Lenses. The science behind the yellow color is to improve vision by removing the blue wavelengths from the projected light. This allows the human eye to reduce glare on floating particles like dust, fog and snow in the air.
- Each Selective Yellow Lens is made from weather and impact resistant acrylic.
- Simply remove the existing clear lenses and replace with Selective Yellow lens.
- Easily adjusts to cage sizes 1.25-2 inch, and is windshield compatible (flip them to allow the windshield to sit flat on the roll cage).
- Adjustable clamp does work with Can-Am Profile Cage (No Full Doors), when placed on the back side. Polaris Pro-Fit cages and Can-Am Profile with Full Doors require a Bung Mount Kit.
Threaded Ball Mount
M10-1.25 Threaded Ends
- Looking For Custom Cage Mounting Options, These allow you to screw them into and threaded nut or cage.
- Flat areas and Cage Mounting. Adjustable Angles For Mount Options
- CNC Machined from 6061 billet aluminum
- With Bung Hardware Kit These Can Be Mounted to the Polaris Cage Pillar. Where Two Cage Sections Come Together by Dash – “Click To Learn More”
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.