RokBlokz Trailing Arm Mud Flaps For RZR Pro R Models
RokBlokz Polaris Pro R Trailing Arm Mud Flaps Are Designed To Protect The Rear End (Brakes, Suspension, Wheels, And Trailing Arms) Components From The Incredibly Damaging Front-Tire Roost.
Especially in rocky or gravel terrain but even the sand dunes will effectively sand-blast your trailing arms! (Check out desert racers, most use some form of trailing arm rock guard.)
You can fold these up to the frame sliding over a big boulder and they’ll return to their original shape.
Large enough to offer the most protection to the rear end components.
Please be aware that this product is a wear item and will need to be replaced every now and then.
The lifespan depends on a number of factors including riding type, style, frequency and distance as well as terrain ridden.
We offer flaps only at a discounted price to make it easy to replace as needed or change up color.
- SXS industry leading technology with precision fit and premium protection for rear components.
- Easy install. No drilling or modifying required.
- Each kit comes with 2 RokBlokz flaps, powder coated heavy duty steel mounting brackets, hardware and instructions to mount.
- Mounts with or without Factory Trailing arm Skids.
- Ideal size offers the most protection to the rear end components while still maintaining the attractive styling of your KRX!
RokBlokz Mud Flaps come in Black, Red, Grey, Lime Green and White.
- RED is more of a Coke Red and doesn’t match with Kawasaki Red.
- LIME GREEN is closer to the green in the Monster Energy Drink logo.
***ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ON THE COLORED FLAPS***
Learn More About “About RokBlokz“