Sandcraft Motorsports Patent Bombproof Wheel Bearings For Polaris RZR Models
This Bombproof Double Row Tapered Bearing Design Is Specificaly Designed To Have Every Element Thrown At It, These Are The Best RZR Wheel Bearings Around Period
This direct OE RZR replacement Wheel Bearing has been developed to exceed all ball bearings, this is the best in the world.
Engineered for the toughest jobs and most extreme terrain & elements, these Bearings are built for riders who push their vehicles to the limit every time you drive it.
Our PATENTED double row tapered design has 64 rolling elements to greatly improve load rating to a level that until now was off the charts.
These Bearings are made from the best heat treated materials and incorporate a super low friction torque tapered roller Bearing design packaged with a triple layer Seal which keeps mud, sand and debris out permanently.
Solid Individually, Click Quanity To Do Fronts And Rears If Neeeded
There is no need to grease these bearings, simply install them and check your torque after 50 miles.
- Lubrication flow control to reduce agitating resistance.
- Increased raceway surface hardness ensures long life.
44mm Design, Fits All Polaris Off-Roads Vehicles Running 44mm Wheel Bearings.
Includes New Castle Nut – New Bolt, No More Cotter Pins
- Designed for 32” or above size tires.
- Optimized internal geometry reduces rolling resistance.
- Specifically designed for riders who push their vehicles to the limit in work or play.
- These Bearings come with an upgraded, heat treated 12 point .
- Greased for life – These high performance Bearings will never need maintenance of any kind, just like your truck.
- Patented double row tapered bearings can handle all the abuse you can throw at it including larger wheels, tires and heavier payloads.
- 64 tapered elements will handle massive loads without creating excessive heat.
- 80% reduction in friction torque improving efficiency.
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION NOTES:
THESE BEARINGS WILL NOT HAND TURN, THEY ARE DESIGNED FOR HEAVY LOADS. After installation, spin the hub 8-10 rotations then torque the 12 point locking nut to 24 ft lb. Install the bolt through the locking nut using red threadlocker. This torque value is critical to correct operation of the bearing.
Learn More About Sandcraft Motorsports:
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.