Sandcrafts Motorsports Steering Rack Stabilizer For RZR Pro XP Models
Sandcraft RZR Pro XP Steering Rack Stabilizer Helps Move the Abuse From The Trails from Your OEM Rack onto this Stabilizer, OEM Longer life and Strength.
Sandcraft RCR’s patented Pro XP Steering Rack Stabilizer alleviates stress on your stock steering rack, chassis, & entire steering system.
As your UTV travels and the front suspension moves up and down while hitting the trails any shocks from rocks, branches dips and more apply pressure to your stock OEM steering rack. That jolting and pressure break your steering rack and when that happens your stuck, with our steering rack stabilizer in place all of the jolts and pressure are absorbed by the internals of the unit.
Have you every broke a Tie Rod? Where does the force go when that Tie Rod breaks….Your Steering Rack takes that pressure and might not break right away but the life expectations have just dropped. This kit give you the UTV steering Rack Stabilizer along with Top of the line upgraded Tie Rods so you can rest assured your Steering Rack is safe.
*DESIGNED FOR STOCK APPLICATION ONLY (OEM Steering Rack and Suspension)*
NOTE: This product is intended to work with OE control arms only. Correct fitment with aftermarket control arms is not guaranteed.
● Alleviates stress on your rack, chassis, & complete steering system
● Kit includes all hardware, Chromoly tie rods, 17-4 Heat Treated Studs & 4130 teflon lined FK heims
● Complete system bullet proofs the steering system
● Directly bolts to the frame & OEM rack
● Increase strength & reliability while improving steering wheel reaction time
● Manufactured at SANDCRAFT in the USA
● Decrease bump steer & steering wheel feedback
● Greasable design housing with double lipped seals to keep grease in and contamination out
This complete system protects the steering and directly bolts to the frame and OEM rack.
- Complete 7075 Billet housing
- Stainless steel rod with wiper seals
- Driver and passenger billet clevis brackets
- (2) Heat Treated 4140 TIE RODS
- (2) Stainless Steel Uniball Housing and Rod Ends
- (2) FK Chromoly Uniballs with Teflon, F1 FIT
- Includes all mounting and assembly hardware
Proudly manufactured in the USA, our greasable design will be the last steering upgrade you will need for your UTV.
Learn More About Sandcraft Motorsports: