DIY WINDOW TINT Polaris Ranger Window Tint Kit, Full Cab Options
These Full Cab Kits Give You The Sun And Heat Protection Needed, Adding The Styling Of This Polaris Ranger Window Tint Kit Gives You A Great Look And Climate Control With Easy Install
Options That Give The Best Solutions To Tint Your Cab And Choose Which Windows You Tint And What Percentage You Want.
This Ranger XP 1000 Window Tint Kit Comes computerized pre cut To Match Your OEM Glass On Your Machine – Traditionally Poly Constructed Items Do Not Get Tinted Because They Will Off Gas and Cause the Tint To Bubble Over time.
Choose Your Model – Are You A Crew Cab 4 Door Or A Standard Cab 2 Door.
Choose Choose Location – Which Locations You Want The Tint For ( You Can Request Different Light Percentages Between Panels)
- Front Windshield (See Image Below To Choose What Style Window You Have) – Choosing Anything With A Front Window Does Include A Free Upper Window Banner Sheet So You Can Do Full Window Or Banner Window
- Rear Window
- Doors And Rear Window
- Complete Kit – Doors, Rear Window, Front Windshield
Choose Front Windshield Setup: (See Images And Windshield Outline To Match Your Machine).
If Purchasing Rear Window In Kit –
- The option with cut outs is a commonly used template that all pre-cut kit manufacturers use in order to avoid the removal of the back window, this includes our competitors. While this option is easier to install, there will be a slight amount of daylight showing around the hardware.
- The option with no cutouts will require the removal of the back window and minimal hand trimming around bolt holes, but when in place will not have daylight coming through.
Choose Flim Percent Light Pass Through Amount – 70% Is Almost No Tint (Will Still Help Keeping Heat Out with Ceramic Style Film)
Choose Film Type:
- Carbon Film – carbon window tint uses carbon particle mixed into the film. This window tint rejects heat, without cell signal interference, and it provides a unique matte look.
- Ceramic Film – are made using nano-ceramic technology which is nonconductive to heat and nonmetallic (no cell phone signal interference). The material itself simply outperforms all other films in laboratory studies in the areas of UV light rejection, infrared light rejection, sun glare reduction, and visibility. In addition, it adds structural stability to the window making the window more shatter-proof.
You Can Mix And Match Film Percentages – A Common Situation Is Having The Doors And Back Windows As Dark As Possible But Having The Windshield Almost Clear To Help Keep Heat Out With Limiting The Brightness Of The Light Coming Through.
During Order Just Type Your Mix, If no specific shade is mentioned for the windshield, your order will be shipped as placed.
Add On Tools Of The Trade – You Can Purchase The Hard Card To Work The Glass During Install, You Can Order The Squeegee To Work The Film Or Order Both As A Set.