High Lifter Billet Wheel Spacers For Polaris 5 Lug Wheel Models
Solid Milled Billet Aluminum Design With New Wheel Studs And Bolts, Optional Width Choices. Upgraded Polaris 5 Lug Wheel Spacers, Easy Install
If you’re looking for a wider stance, a safer ride, and the ability to bite through the ruts, you need wheel spacers. Wheel spacers will give you a more aggressive look and increase your stability. If you’ve recently installed a lift and your suspension drew up which resulted in your width decreasing, wheel spacers may be needed to reposition your wheels back to the factory stance.
Sold As A Pair
- 5/114 – Bolt Pattern
- 12mm x 1.5 thread pitch studs and spacer lug nuts.
There are several major benefits provided by installing wheel spacers:
- They extend wheel width for greater stability and increased safety. Riders of tall ATVs will feel much more comfortable on side hills with the wider base.
- They provide mud tires a fresh “bite” at the side of ruts instead of the ATV simply driving down the deepest part of the center of the ruts where previous riders have been. So, the problem of getting stuck by being “high centered” is reduced.
- They allow the installation of larger, aftermarket tires without rubbing shocks, struts, or exhaust systems.
High Lifter’s wheel spacers are machined from aircraft grade 6061 billet aluminum and use grade 8 studs. No OEM studs are required to be removed from the ATV and stud extenders are not used. Wheel spacers bolt to existing studs and the wheel is then bolted to the grade 8 wheel spacer stud furnished. This design is the strongest available to ATVs and are comparable to automotive grade wheel adapters.
Traditionally Found On: Polaris Turbo R, Pro R And General Expedition Models
High Lifter offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser that our product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions for installation and operation of said products. This Limited Lifetime Warranty extends to the following product lines:
• Lift Kits (Signature, Standard and Big Lifts)
• Control Arms
• Trailing Arms
• Radiator Relocation Kits
• Portal Gear Lifts
• Wheel Spacers
• Tow Hooks
• Control Arm Link Kits
For Complete Warranty Information And Claims Information Please Click “High Lifter Warranty”
IN STOCK PARTS – Any items in current inventory we ship within 36-48 hours after order.
- Portal Gears Can Take Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
- Snokel Kits Can Take Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
- Pressed In Ball Joint Arm Orders Cake Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
We currently only ship Monday through Friday, if you place the order over the weekend we will process it on Monday.
Current Fabrication or Production Run Parts
Currently anything listed on the site is traditionally stocked and ready to ship but there are times that we are currently in a production run and or waiting for powder coating, this could result in 10-14 Business day shipping
Lead Times define the maximum estimated amount of time required to prepare the item for shipping and may vary depending on product, volume of current orders, and/or build schedules. This includes fabrication, powder coating, packaging, and other preparation. In the event that Lead Times are delayed you will be contacted via email or phone call.
Lead Times DO NOT include shipping transit times.
All parts will be shipped as soon as possible after the initial Lead Time using your selected shipping method.