MAXXIS Rampage Tires, UTV And ATV
Ready To Challenge The Hardest Trails Filled With The Best Hard Pack Base, This 8 PLY MAXXIS Rampage Tires Give You That Ability, Pure Rubber Power From MAXXIS.
With a design inspired by light truck tires, the Rampage is engineered to perform off-road. An aggressive all-terrain tread pattern and 8-ply-rated radial construction allow the Rampage to handle abuse in harsh conditions and keep on going. You can get a little dusty or maybe a bit muddy, but either way you’re going on a rampage wherever you go.
An aggressive all-terrain tread pattern and 8-ply-rated radial construction allow the Rampage to handle abuse in harsh conditions and keep on going. If you’re looking for a tire that can do just about everything the Rampage will not disappoint.
- Aggressive all-terrain tread pattern
- Light Truck-Based Design
- Aggressive All-Terrain Tread Pattern
- Excellent tread wear
- 8-ply-rated radial construction
Recommended Use: All-terrain
Which tire is ideal for my ATV or UTV?
When it comes to Powersports, having tires that make UTV riding smoother is crucial. Even the tire size and tread pattern can make a huge difference. First, think about your preferred terrain and the traction you’ll require to have the experience you want.
Mud and off road tires
Finding tires for your ATV or UTV with aggressive tread can give you the necessary grip for navigating slick terrain or digging through deep mud holes. For grip on rocky desert terrain, select side x side tires with paddle-like lugs and get to the top of the dunes faster than ever. If you like to ride on the streets rather than the trails, look into D.O.T. approved tires.
Are the tires on your UTV or ATV D.O.T. approved?
Models that have received D.O.T. approval are made for pavement use and are required if you want to make your vehicle road-ready and street-legal. On congested streets, highways, and other surfaces, these side by side tires help you stay confident and safe with the right amount of grip.
Maxxis produces high-quality motorcycle/ATV tires and tubes, and warrants to the original retail purchaser with proof of purchase documentation that the tire will be free from defect in material and workmanship.
Limited Warranty on Materials and Workmanship During First 50% of Treadwear
Limited Warranty coverage applies for four years from the manufacture date. Should a MAXXIS motorcycle/ATV tire be determined unserviceable by an authorized dealer/distributor due to a condition other than one listed in the “WHAT IS NOT COVERED” section of this warranty, the tire will be replaced with the same or comparable new MAXXIS tire at no charge (other than labor and taxes) during the first 50% of treadwear. PURCHASER IS REQUIRED TO PAY ALL LABOR COSTS INCURRED IN MOUNTING AND BALANCING THE TIRE IN ADDITION TO ALL APPLICABLE TAXES. Ride, balance, out-of-round tires and vibration complaints after the first 2/32nds of treadwear will not be covered.
After First 50% of Treadwear
Limited Warranty coverage applies for four years from the manufacture date. After the first 50% of treadwear, should a MAXXIS motorcycle/ATV tire be determined unserviceable by an authorized dealer/distributor due to a condition other than those listed in the “WHAT IS NOT COVERED” section of this booklet, you will receive a replacement prorated credit toward the purchase of a comparable new MAXXIS tire equal to the percentage of usable tread remaining. Usable tread does not include the last 2/32nds of tread depth. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY ALL LABOR COSTS INCURRED IN MOUNTING AND BALANCING THE TIRE IN ADDITION TO ALL APPLICABLE TAXES.
What Is Not Covered: (including but not limited to)
- Tires rendered unserviceable by road hazard-type damage such as impact breaks, punctures, cuts or snags; or as a result of an obstruction on the motorcycle/ATV, fire, corrosives, running while flat, misalignment, improperly maintained balance, suspension, deficiencies, improper inflation, overloading, improper mounting or rim fitment; or by spinning, as in mud, snow, sand, on ice or during on-the-motorcycle/ATV balancing or dynamometer testing.
- For tires worn beyond the serviceable original tread depth (as determined at the reasonable discretion of Maxxis) there is no warranty regardless of the tire’s age or mileage.
- Tires on motorcycles/ATVs operated outside the U.S. and Canada.
- Tires used for racing or other competition events.
- Tires purchased from someone other than: a Maxxis dealer/distributor or Maxxis e-store.
- Tires used in any application not recommended by the motorcycle/ATV manufacturer.
- Tires used on motorcycles fitted with trailers.
- Tires designated front or rear used in a position other than their designated position.
- Claims made by anyone other than the first retail purchaser of the tire.
- Tires improperly repaired, with section repairs, or that have been modified by the addition or removal of material.
- Tires injected with dry/liquid balancers or sealants, or in which anything other than air has been used as the support medium.
- Ozone cracking/weather checking for tires treated with dressings or incompatible cleaning agents or submitted more than four years after manufacture.
Warranty Disclaimer: Except as stated above and unless otherwise provided by law, there is no warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranty, express or implied.
Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Maxxis be liable for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages or liabilities (including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages for loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle, or any other consequential or incidental loss) in connection with the purchase, use, or operation of the tire, whether due to a breach of warranty, breach of contract or otherwise.
Maxxis ATV tires are original equipment (OE) on various models of many brands, including Yamaha, Polaris, Can-Am, Arctic Cat, Kawasaki, and Honda. For warranty and claim information on Maxxis OE tires, please contact your ATV’s manufacturer or an OE-authorized dealer.
Warranty Return Freight Information:
If Purchaser’s warranty claim is accepted, Maxxis will ship replacement tire(s) to Purchaser freight prepaid by Maxxis. If an exact replacement is not available, Maxxis will coordinate with Purchaser to find comparable replacement tire(s). However, if warranty claim is not accepted, tire(s) sent to MTC for inspection will be returned upon request freight prepaid by Purchaser. If Maxxis does not receive a request for return or prepaid freight within 30 days of claim decision, Maxxis will dispose of the tire(s).
In Stock Items:
Any In Stock items will be shipped within 24-36 hours of order processing Monday through Friday, orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed Monday.
When Your items are Picked Up By The Shipper Our System will Updated and Email You Tracking.
Powder Coated / Custom Colors / Fabrication ORDER PROCESSING
Please allow adequate time for custom fabrication parts to be built, powder coated, and shipped.
Lead Times define the maximum estimated amount of time required to prepare the item for shipping and may vary depending on product, volume of current orders, and/or build schedules. This includes fabrication, powder coating, packaging, and other preparation. In the event that Lead Times are delayed you will be contacted via email or phone call.
Lead Times DO NOT include shipping transit times.
All parts will be shipped as soon as possible after the initial Lead Time using your selected shipping method.
Consult your owner’s manual for specific tire information.
• Clearance around tires must be maintained. Check with the ATV manufacturer before attempting to mount tire sizes which differ from those stated in the owner’s manual. Altering the tire size may require a different rim size. For this reason, we suggest you consult your dealer to be sure the rim size is compatible before making any changes to the tire size on your vehicle. Be sure adequate clearance is maintained at all times.
• When replacing tube-type tires, be sure to replace the inner tubes. Stretched inner tubes can crease and fail due to thinning of the inner tube rubber. Make sure inner tube size matches the tire size. Consult your motorcycle dealer for correct rim band replacement.
• The air pressure inside the tire is critical to its handling characteristics and load capability. Check cold tire pressure with an accurate tire pressure gauge before every ride. Tire pressure should not be adjusted immediately after a tire has been in use.
• Follow tire pressure guidelines located in your vehicle’s owner’s manual. Never exceed maximum inflation pressure indicated on your tire’s sidewall.
• Check valve cores. Tighten for correct seating. If valve cores are damaged, replace them.
• Check tires for damage before and after riding. Punctured, cracked, bulging or blistered tires should be replaced immediately. If not replaced, damage can result, including sudden and complete tire failure.
• After replacing worn tires, take time to become acquainted with the handling and performance of your new tires. Check inflation pressure frequently and adjust if needed.
• Tire mounting and dismounting should be handled by professionals. Improper mounting or incorrectly mounted tires can lead to injury or death and/or damage to the tire, wheel and/or vehicle.
• Tire and wheel assemblies should be balanced before use and each time the tire is removed or replaced. Failure to do so will result in accelerated tread wear. • Check for broken or damaged spokes and replace as necessary.
• Tires marked as front or rear tires should only be used in their designated position.
• Do not retread, regroove, sipe or otherwise modify tires.
• Do not use dry or liquid balancers. Do not use liquid sealants.
• Do not store tires in direct sunlight for extended periods of time. Store unmounted tires indoors at temperatures above 32°F.
• Allowing tires to stand in oil or gasoline may have an adverse affect on the rubber compounds of the tire.
• Do not mix radial and bias construction tires unless specifically recommended by the manufacturer as the original equipment of the vehicle.
• Never chemically treat tires (i.e. “soaking” or using tire softener in an attempt to alter tire compound).
• Never operate a vehicle beyond the speed rating denoted on the sidewall of the tires. Do not exceed the load rating denoted on the tire sidewall. These situations can cause tire damage, possibly resulting in catastrophic tire failure.
• Wheel alignment is critical to tread life and tire safety. Replace bent or damaged rims or wheels immediately.
• Failure to follow these guidelines can result in accelerated tread wear and may cause catastrophic tire failure. This may result in accident, injury or death.