High Lifter Apexx Alloy Wheels Lifetime Structural Warranty
High Lifter warrants its Apexx Alloy wheels to be free from structural failure, when properly installed and used for normal and intended purposes, for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product. This warranty is subject to the terms, conditions and limitations stated here. High Lifter’s liability is limited to replacement of affected product with a new High Lifter Apexx Alloy wheel of the same size and type. For warranty-affected wheels that have been discontinued or are no longer in production, High Lifter will replace with a wheel of the same size and of a different style that is currently available and is agreeable to the customer – if you have a warranty issue with one such wheel, High Lifter will replace that single wheel with a new style, and will not replace the entire set of wheels.
Lifetime Structural Warranty for High Lifter Apexx Alloy Wheels
- Applies only to the original consumer as long as they own the wheels.
- Includes free wheel replacement not to exceed 1 set for each vehicle.
- Applies to bending or breaking.
- Does not cover damage to the cosmetic finish of any wheel. Scratches, blemishes and normal wear and tear (for example, “mud rash”) are not covered by this structural warranty.
- Does not cover mounting and balancing charges.
- Does not cover wheels that have been altered or modified.
- Does not cover damage (to wheel or machine) caused by lug nuts coming loose due to improper torque or fitment. It is the owner’s responsibility to torque the lug nuts to the recommended specifications outlined in the vehicle owner’s manual.
- Does not cover High Lifter Apexx Alloy wheels used in racing and sanctioned competition activity.
Applying For Warranty And Further Information On This Warranty Please Visit: Highlifter Warranty
All High Lifter Apexx Alloy wheels are designed for use with ATV and UTV tires only; High Lifter Apexx Alloy wheels are NOT compatible with Light Truck (LT) type tires. Use of LT type tires on any High Lifter Apexx Alloy wheel will void this warranty.
IN STOCK PARTS – Any items in current inventory we ship within 36-48 hours after order.
- Portal Gears Can Take Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
- Snokel Kits Can Take Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
- Pressed In Ball Joint Arm Orders Cake Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
We currently only ship Monday through Friday, if you place the order over the weekend we will process it on Monday.
Current Fabrication or Production Run Parts
Currently anything listed on the site is traditionally stocked and ready to ship but there are times that we are currently in a production run and or waiting for powder coating, this could result in 10-14 Business day shipping
Lead Times define the maximum estimated amount of time required to prepare the item for shipping and may vary depending on product, volume of current orders, and/or build schedules. This includes fabrication, powder coating, packaging, and other preparation. In the event that Lead Times are delayed you will be contacted via email or phone call.
Lead Times DO NOT include shipping transit times.
All parts will be shipped as soon as possible after the initial Lead Time using your selected shipping method.