High Lifter High Clearance Stretched Trailing Arms For Outlanders And Renegade Models
Bigger Tires, More Clearance, Powder Coated, 2″ Renegade Stretched Trailing Arms, Give Your Bike The Room Needed With These Outlander Stretched Trailing Arms.
High Lifter trailing arms provide more clearance than stock arms.
With our trailing arms, your rear tires will easily roll over most anything in their path. High Lifter’s research and development team engineered the trailing arms to give you added clearance where you need it the most – right in front of your rear tires.
Our arched design eliminated most of the drag and scraping that can be seen in some of the roughest and rockiest terrain. T
hese are a great choice for replacing stock trailing arms and will hold up whether you are trail riding or racing.
Uses OEM Bushings and Bearings. Fits 2019 Newer Renegades and Outlanders
- Crafted from 1 ½ x 3/16” wall steel
- 2” stretched rearward trailing arm
- Works with stock axles and brake lines
- Can use factory sway bar
- Works with any lift kit bolted to top of shock
- Easy bolt-on kit complete with photo instructions
- One kit replaces both trailing arms
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- The stretched trailing arm will not work with an aftermarket lift unless longer aftermarket axles are used.
High Lifter offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser that our product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions for installation and operation of said products. This Limited Lifetime Warranty extends to the following product lines:
• Lift Kits (Signature, Standard and Big Lifts)
• Control Arms
• Trailing Arms
• Radiator Relocation Kits
• Portal Gear Lifts
• Wheel Spacers
• Tow Hooks
• Control Arm Link Kits
For Complete Warranty Information And Claims Information Please Click “High Lifter Warranty”
IN STOCK PARTS – Any items in current inventory we ship within 36-48 hours after order.
- Portal Gears Can Take Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
- Snokel Kits Can Take Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
- Pressed In Ball Joint Arm Orders Cake Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
We currently only ship Monday through Friday, if you place the order over the weekend we will process it on Monday.
Current Fabrication or Production Run Parts
Currently anything listed on the site is traditionally stocked and ready to ship but there are times that we are currently in a production run and or waiting for powder coating, this could result in 10-14 Business day shipping
Lead Times define the maximum estimated amount of time required to prepare the item for shipping and may vary depending on product, volume of current orders, and/or build schedules. This includes fabrication, powder coating, packaging, and other preparation. In the event that Lead Times are delayed you will be contacted via email or phone call.
Lead Times DO NOT include shipping transit times.
All parts will be shipped as soon as possible after the initial Lead Time using your selected shipping method.