Heretic Studio 10″ Shock Tower Light Bar For Maverick X3 Models
Turn Night Into Day with These LED X3 Shock Tower Light Bar Kit, 10″ LED Bar With Mounts, CNC of Solid 6061 Billet Aluminum, Lifetime Warranty, Huge Lumens
The Heretic Can Am Maverick X3 10 Inch Shock Tower Light Bar takes our staple 10-inch LED Light Bar and utilizes our in-house designed mounts, custom built for the Can Am Maverick X3.
This LED light bar is housed in CNC aircraft-grade aluminum and features the highest quality CREE LEDs. The clear lens allows for increased ability to navigate in clear night conditions on your UTV trips.
The lights carry an IP68 rating, 30-day satisfaction guarantee, and a lifetime warranty. Seriously this is the coolest light money can buy and for the price, nothing even comes close to it.
- Light Beam Pattern – (See below for Descriptions)
- Add On Amber Lens – Comes with Clear Lens, Add On Amber (See below for Descriptions)
- Add Wire Harness – Option For Direct Plug and Play install
- Housing: CNC Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
- Light Color: White Lens Color: Clear
- Wattage: 60W
- Amp Draw at 13.8V: 5.3A
- IP Rating: IP68
- DIM (Light Only): L 11” x D 1.5” x H 2”
- DIM (Light W/ Bracket): L 12” x D 1.5” x H “2.4
- Lumens: 7260 lm
Lux At 10m:
- Spot: 2063 lx
- Flood: 439 lx
- Combo: 1413 lx
- Spot: 206250 cd
- Flood: 43875 cd
- Combo: 141300 cd
- Spot: 908 m
- Flood: 419 m
- Combo: 752 m
- The difference between the two beam patterns comes down to a question of depth versus width.
- Spotlight beams are much more focused and narrow, producing a light beam that illuminates objects that are longer distances away but not providing as much in the way of side to side illumination.
- Generally, spotlight beam patterns are preferred for on-road driving.
- Opposite to spotlights beams, floodlight beams have a much wider angle of illumination, but lack the ability to light up far away objects. Floodlights are usually the better choice for lighting up a worksite or for off-roading where brightly illuminating hazards on the side of the road is crucial.
- If you aren’t sure which beam pattern is the best for you, or if you are going to be in situations where both are preferred, then perhaps you should consider an LED light bar that is made up of a combination of both bulbs.
- Having both spot and flood beams gives you full illumination of far away objects and objects that are off to your side, making combination light bars a highly popular choice.
When people refer to an amber LED light bar, they are referring to the unique color of light that these light bars produce.
As it turns out, this particular LED color is especially advantageous in certain driving situations. Due to the nature of the light, amber light is great for penetrating through vision-obstructing driving conditions such as rain, snow, fog, and heavy dust.
If you are going to be primarily using your LED light bar in off-road driving situations that are going to throwing up a lot of dust, an amber LED light bar for trucks is a great option to consider.
For clear conditions, an amber LED light bar is not as penetrating as a traditional white LED light bar, but if you find yourself often driving in hazardous conditions that limit visibility, then an amber light bar may be your best bet for ensuring you can see potential dangers on the road before it is too late.