High Lifter APEXX Rear Trailing Arms For Maverick X3 72″ Machines
The Strongest Boxed Design, The Most Increased Clearance With 2.5″, Upgraded Steel Thickness, These Maverick X3 Rear Trailing Arms And Industry Leading.
Tackle the harshest off-road conditions on the planet with all new High Lifter APEXX Trailing Arms and 2.5″ more ground clearance in the toughest design we’ve ever built.
With our trailing arms, your rear tires will easily roll over most anything in their path.
High Lifter’s research and development team engineered the trailing arms to give you 2 ½” of added clearance where you need it the most – right in front of your rear tires.
Our arched design eliminated most of the drag and scraping that can be seen in some of the roughest and rockiest terrain.
Our trailing arms keep the driveline angles the same as stock with no added wear and tear to other parts.
These are a great choice for replacing stock trailing arms and will hold up whether you are trail riding or racing.
- 2.5″ of added ground clearance
- 3/16” Boxed laser cut and CNC bent carbon steel
- Internally cross braced and gusseted for added strength and reduced stress concentration
- All mounting points same as the OEM.
- 3/8” Hub mounting plate to eliminate deformation
- Double shear sway bar tabs
- Added ground clearance
- Mounting holes for OEM brake line tabs
- Precision laser cut steel construction
- Easy bolt-on kit complete with photo instructions
- One kit replaces both trailing arms
- High Lifter Logo riveted to the control arm
- Powder Coated
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
High Lifter offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser that our product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions for installation and operation of said products. This Limited Lifetime Warranty extends to the following product lines:
• Lift Kits (Signature, Standard and Big Lifts)
• Control Arms
• Trailing Arms
• Radiator Relocation Kits
• Portal Gear Lifts
• Wheel Spacers
• Tow Hooks
• Control Arm Link Kits
For Complete Warranty Information And Claims Information Please Click “High Lifter Warranty”
IN STOCK PARTS – Any items in current inventory we ship within 36-48 hours after order.
- Portal Gears Can Take Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
- Snokel Kits Can Take Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
- Pressed In Ball Joint Arm Orders Cake Up To 7-10 Business days To Ship After Order because of Assembly.
We currently only ship Monday through Friday, if you place the order over the weekend we will process it on Monday.
Current Fabrication or Production Run Parts
Currently anything listed on the site is traditionally stocked and ready to ship but there are times that we are currently in a production run and or waiting for powder coating, this could result in 10-14 Business day shipping
Lead Times define the maximum estimated amount of time required to prepare the item for shipping and may vary depending on product, volume of current orders, and/or build schedules. This includes fabrication, powder coating, packaging, and other preparation. In the event that Lead Times are delayed you will be contacted via email or phone call.
Lead Times DO NOT include shipping transit times.
All parts will be shipped as soon as possible after the initial Lead Time using your selected shipping method.