Agency Power Can-Am Maverick X3 Radius Rod Plate With D-Ring
When it comes to hardcore off-road racing, theres nothing like the thrill of bombing into a corner and accelerating past the apex.
One thing many owners don’t realize is the flex of their radius rods while in a corner.
These forces put strain on the radius rods and translate to suspension while also misaligning the wheels.
With a varying wheel alignment, the machine will handle much different due to the radius rods flexing.
The Agency Power billet radius rod alleviates this issue by reinforcing the radius rod mounting.
Thanks to the CNC machined T6-6061 aluminum construction and stainless steel hardware, the radius plate provides utility, styling, and ruggedness to your machine.
The build in D-Ring makes recovery a breeze whether you are pulling your friend out of the swamp or need to be pulled out of a sticky situation.
For ultimate durability and styling, the base of the radius plate is anodized black with customizable inlays.
The inlays come in an anodized black, silver, red, and blue finish so you can match your machines color scheme.
Installation is as easy as removing the factory radius plate and replacing it with the Agency Power billet radius rod plate
- Eliminates radius rods flexing under hard cornering
- Constructed of Billet T6-6061 aluminum
- Built in D-ring to make recovery a breeze
- CNC machined for ultimate precision
- Stainless steel hardware to prevent corrosion
- Customizable anodized inlays
- Base features an anodized black finish for durability
- Easy installation process