Moorhead Off Road Solid Steel Steering Tie Rods For Maverick Sport Models
Help Solidify That OEM Steering, These Upgraded Can Am Maverick Sport Steering Tie Rods Give You Strength And Performance With Milled Clevis Ends
This product was designed to replace the OEM rod components from the steering rack to the wheel hub.
All Maverick Sport Steering Tie Rods are made from SOLID STEEL using 5/8″ heim joints.
The clevis uses a hardened thru bolt to allow for easier install and stronger functionality.
This kit is adjustable WITHOUT having to unbolt the rods from the hub.
Kit comes with everything needed to complete both sides of the machine.
- Two Clevis Ends
- Two Clevis Bolts
- Two Tie Rod Bars
- Right Hand Heim Joint With Jam Nut
- Left Hand Heim Joint with Jam Nut
- 4 Misalignment Spacers
- Two Heim Joint Shoulder Bolt With Lock Nuts
These Maverick Sport Steering Tie Rods are constructed from 0.250” wall USA DOM Compared To Industry Standard .120 DOM
Choose Machine Width
64″ MODEL : (OEM tie rod bar is 14″)
- 2019-CURRENT Maverick Sport XMR
- 2019-CURRENT Maverick Sport XXC
- 2019-CURRENT Maverick Sport XRC
60″ MODEL : (OEM tie rod bar is 11.5″)
- 2019-CURRENT Maverick Sport 1000 Base
- 2019-CURRENT Maverick Sport 1000/1000R DPS
- 2019-CURRENT Maverick Sport 1000R DPS Max
Learn More And Shop More – “Moorhead Off Road Engineering”