Extreme Metal Products Laminated Glass Front Windshield for Yamaha YXZ Models
Yamaha YXZ 1000R Glass Windshield, Laminated Auto Glass. Windshield Features Automotive Style Glass, Wiper Options And Vents For Airflow Into The Cab.
Now, you have a real Laminated Glass Windshield for your YXZ 1000R.
This windshield features Automotive style glass, several wiper options and removable vents for added airflow into the cab.
There are laser cut knock-outs for the different wiper options so you do not have to drill holes.
- Fits: 2019 – Newer Yamaha YXZ (will not fit older models due to the cage being different.
- ¼” Laminated Automotive Style Glass.
- Several Wiper Options available including: Manual and an Electric Wiper/Washer (see drop down).
- Quick Clamps and Fast Straps allow for tool-less removal.
- DOT Rated and etched into the glass.
- Powder Coated Frame.
- Works with the Factory Plastic Top and the EMP® Aluminum Top.
- Made In Cleveland Ohio.
- NOTE: The wipers do not wipe the entire windshield due to the shape of the glass.
Manual Wiper Option: (You Can Run 2 Wipers On This windshield for Driver & Passanger)
- 16″ Blade
- 18″ from the center for the handle to the end of the wiper
- Mounts to Hard Coated Polycarbonate Windshields
- You must drill a 1/2″ hole in your windshield to mount it.This is a universal UTV wiper. We give you all the dimensions needed to verify fitment for yourself. It has been mounted on the following vehicles:
Electric Wiper and Washer Option:
- Includes; Wiper motor, wet wiper arm, 17-1/2″ wiper blade, 2 liter washer bottle, wiring harness with Rocker Switch, hardware and mounting brackets.
- Single Rocker Switch operates wiper, washer and park mode.
- The washer spray in integrated into the wiper arm insuring an accurate spray pattern.
- Plug and Play wiring.
- Drill or knock out holes in your windshield frame with the supplied template.
- Same quality parts used in Automotive systems.
- Quality Non-Chinese Motor.
- The washer bottle mounts under the hood with the supplied bracket.
Learn More “About EMP”