Sector Seven Spectrum LED Light Mirrors with Universal Clamps
Sector Seven Mirrors Billet Aluminum UTV Mirrors, Ultimate Upgrade To Light Up 210-degree Field of Vision In Front & Convex Mirrors for Maximum Rear Vision.
Revolutionize the way you see the world, day and night! Completely All Billet, No Plastic.
The ultimate upgrade to help you light up a 210-degree field of vision in front and convex mirrors for maximum rear view.
CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum for superior strength and toughness, with removable bezel that can be color coated.
Adjustable break away action lets you determine arm strength, while the ball joint adjustable mirror enables adjustment without chance of vibration.
With 180-degree rotation to assist in rear illumination, Spectrums are a versatile, superior light mirror combination.
Navigating tight terrain has never been so easy!
Easy Install Into 12v system.
KIT INCLUDES UNIVERSAL CLAMPS – Clamps fit Tubes 1.25″ to 2″
- 8,000 Raw lumens of light
- Angular design provides 210-degree field of vision
- Convex mirror for maximum rear view
- 2-wire open lead for easy wiring
- Adjustable break away action
- CNC Machined from 6061 billet aluminum
- Removable bezel for color coating
- Sold in pairs
- Made in U.S.A.
Light, Where You actually Need It.
Experience being able to see AROUND corners. This will prevent costly damage caused by turning into darkness.
- Precision engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Machined from 6061 billet aluminum for durability and performance
- We use the highest quality materials and cutting edge technology
- All products are hand assembled in Idaho
- We use our products, we believe in our quality, and stand behind everything we make
- Enhance the ordinary with precision accessories
- Unique designs for optimal performance
|Size:||8.8″L x 5.5″W x 3″H|
|Amp Draw:||8.8 amp at 14.4 volts|
|Peak Intensity:||20,268 cd|
|Raw Lumens:||4,000/ea. 8,000/pair|
|Beam Distance:||284 m|
Double your view!
Convex Curved glass mirrors give you 2.5X more view than a standard flat mirror.
Backing up alone? No problem. Group ride? See everyone behind you. At speed? No vibrations thanks to our Mirror stabilization technology.
Mirrors that won’t droop or fall.
With the turn of a single screw Your lighted mirror tension can be adjusted for whatever type of riding you do. Huge jumps? Set it a bit tighter. Lots of spotlighting? Set it a bit looser for easy movement.