Rigid Adapt E Series, Speed Sensor Light Bar, GPS Technology
The RIGID Adapt E-Series takes off-road lighting performance to a whole new level with two layers of adaptive response to your vehicle and driving conditions.
The RIGID Adapt E-Series LED Light Bar features the same style and construction as RIGID’s legendary E-Series, from the high-strength aluminum heat sink to the unbreakable polycarbonate lens.
On the inside, however, the Adapt E-Series contains cutting-edge technology.
The Adapt E-Series takes off-road lighting performance to a whole new level with two layers of adaptive response to your vehicle and driving conditions.
ACTIVE POWER MANAGEMENT ™ – APM™
RIGID’s new Active Power Management system continuously monitors input voltage to determine the status of the vehicle’s electrical system. If the voltage is stable the Adapt E-Series will continue to utilize all available power to give you the most output possible. If the available voltage to the light begins to drop due to insufficient power, RIGID’s APM™ system will gradually reduce the light’s power consumption until the vehicle’s voltage stabilizes.
ACTIVE VIEW TECHNOLOGY™
RIGID’s proven Active View Technology uses an internal GPS module to determine the vehicle’s speed, allowing the Adapt E-Series to properly distribute all available power among three unique optic zones. Utilizing the three zones allows the Active View Technology to create the most optimal beam pattern to suit the vehicle’s speed. As the vehicle’s speed changes, power is dynamically routed through various optics. The Adapt E-Series utilizes scene optics for low speed, driving optics for moderate speed and spot optics for high speed driving. This allows for a seamless transition between beam patterns
- Universal Fit, Fits All Existing E-Series Grilles and Mounts
- Harness, Switch & Relay Included
- 3 Optic Zones – Scene, Driving, Spot
- Seamless Beam Transition
- Slow Speed, Moderate Speed & High Speed Beam Patterns
- 9-36 VDC
- Two Layers of Adaptive Response
- Active Power Management™ System – Power Capacity Sensing
- Active View Technology™ – Internal GPS Module
- Use In Adapt Mode Or All On
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Alloy Housing and Heatsink
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Black Exposed Printed Circuit Board
- Patented Optics
- 50,000 Hr+ LED Lifespan
- Off Road Use Only