LM UTV Billet Rear Radius Rods For RZR Turbo S Models
LM-UTV Produces the Best Aftermarket Turbo S Radius Rods. Extremely Durable, Aggressive Design, Made In USA With A Lifetime Warranty. High Clearance Travel
Besides being Extremely Durable and their Aggressive Design, these parts are also made in house and come with a Lifetime Warranty.
3 Piece Chromolly PTFE lined bearings.
Radius Rods are offered with finish options; Machined Aluminum or type 3 Hard Black Anodize.
- 2 fixed length high clearance lower arms with 5/8 spherical bearings
- 2 adjustable upper rods with RH/LH 5/8 Heims
- 17-4 Stainless Steel spacers designed to keep the lower arm upright
- 3 Piece Chromolly PTFE lined 5/8 bearings
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum
- Designed and Manufactured in-house, in the USA
- This kit does not fit with an OEM rear bumper
- Lifetime warranty
Add On Radius Rod Pull Plate
Turbo S Rear Radius Rod Pull Plate
Besides being extremely durable and their aggressive design, these parts are also made in America and come with a lifetime warranty.
LM-UTV Radius Rod Plates are the perfect upgrade, constructed from solid Billet 6061 aluminum.
- Fits all RZR Turbo S models
- Machined from 6061
- Direct bolt on replacement
- Machined Finished Or Anodized Black
- Made in USA
Learn More “About LM-UTV”
All of our parts are designed and made in the USA and come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Lifetime Warranty Policy
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us, so we have extended our warranty policy to cover most aspects of our products. This is to ensure that any manufacturer defect is repaired or replaced. Please follow these steps so we can address your needs as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The warranty does not cover bearings, they are a wearable component, and need to be replaced regardless when worn out.
Finishes are not covered. Warranty does not cover damages to powder coat or anodize, chips, fading or scratches.
Warranty Claim Process:
1. Customers must email the following information to [email protected]
-Images of the damaged item.
-Product information (part number, etc.)
-Date and location of purchase (when and who did you buy this part from?)
-Full name, shipping address and phone number
2. Customers will be responsible for shipping costs both ways in warranty cases.
3. In most cases, we require damaged items to be returned.
4. Tracking information will be provided once the warrantied item ships.
Most Items are Currently Stocked.
Current Processing Times For Shipments are 12-14 business days after order date Monday through Friday, orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed Monday.
Your order confirmation will be updated as soon as shipping is setup.
Production Run and or Custom Anodize/Powdered Coated: items production times range from 14-16 Business Days and will ship once ready, your order confirmation will be updated as soon as shipping is setup.