RokBlokz Trailing Arm Guards for The Polaris RZR XP Series.
From desert racing to sand dunes or wet mud, installing RokBlokz on your RZR will provide you with the additional coverage for the suspension and steering components to keep your Side by Side on the trails.
The unique blend of polymers in RokBlokz allow them to be extremely durable, flexible (not flimsy),and light weight with a rigidity that all come together allowing the flaps to extend out enough to be effective, to retain their shape at speed instead of flapping around like a limp noodle, and also to bend, flex, scrape, drag and even slam into obstacles without breakage.
Each kit comes with 2 flaps, SS brackets powder coated with a MATTE BLACK finish and hardware to mount on both trailing arms.
Mud Flap Fender Extensions Also Available.
- RokBlokz TRAILING ARM GUARDS are designed to protect the rear end (brakes, suspension, wheels, and trailing arms) components from the incredibly damaging front-tire roost.
- Rocky or gravel terrain and even the sand dunes will effectively sand-blast your trailing arms! (Check out desert racers, most use some form of trailing arm rock guard.)
- Easy install! Brackets simply clamp over trailing arm. No drilling or modifying required.
- Super durable. You can fold these up to the frame sliding over a big boulder and they’ll return to their original shape.
- Ideal size offers the most protection to the rear end components while still maintaining the attractive styling of your “Beast” RZR.
- No drilling or modifying required.
RokBlokz mud flaps are available in BLACK, GRAY, LIME GREEN, RED, DEEP BLUE, BRIGHT BLUE (matches X RC model), PURPLE, WHITE, or ORANGE.
- RED is more of a Coke Red and matches well with Indy Red but not direct match
- Orange is close to Orange Soda Pop
- DEEP PURPLE is purple and just interesting.
- DEEP BLUE is close to a Pepsi Blue.
- BRIGHT BLUE in close to Sky Blue
- LIME GREEN is closer to the green in the Monster Energy Drink logo.
***ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ON THE COLORED FLAPS***
Learn More “About RokBlokz”