Heretic Studio LED Positional Headlights for Polaris RZR XP Models
Heretic Studio’s Best Selling LED Billet RZR XP Headlights Give your RZR More An Upgraded look with our Patented Design and Upgrade in Lighting Performance.
Our lights are nearly double the output of the stock LED headlights and just as reliable.
Each set feature custom colored (blue, red, white, green etc.) LED halo running lights, low and high beams.
Adding premium performing lighting has never been easier; simply remove the stock unit, bolt in your new Heretic high-performance LED upgrade and hit the trail.
- If You Want Custom Colors Different then listed, choose custom color and the Team will contact you directly to setup your choice of color.
- When Choosing Colors The Frame is Always Black, Your Color Choice is for the Cylinder only.
- Made from 6061 billet aluminum, anodized bright dip black, raw aluminum or Powdered Colors.
- Each light consists of 3 cylinders, Heretic’s proprietary chipset, CREE XML2 LEDs.
- For durability each cylinder features a double o-ring design to keep out water, moisture and dust.
- 60 Watts of pure LED intensity
- Each light is independently adjustable.
- Plug and Play with the factory wiring harness. Keeps the Hi/Low beam functionality.
- Uses factory mounting hardware. Installs in 15 minutes!!
- Stainless Steel mounting hardware
- ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE MANUFACTURED AND ASSEMBLED IN UTAH The good old USA!
Constructed from a Single Block of Aluminum
Single block construction for a seamless design that keeps the elements out and lasts longer than typical aftermarket plastic lights.
Optimized Light Shape & Lumens
We use the highest quality circuit boards, reflectors, and LED bulbs to not only produce industry best lumen counts, but the best light shape on the market.
Made in the USA
All of our products are proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
Our self regulating circuit boards paired with our aircraft grade aluminum housings with cooling fins create a more efficient heat transfer, allowing lights to function at full capacity.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.