LM UTV Heim Style Tie Rods For RZR XP Models
LM UTV RZR XP Tie Rods Heim Style For Polaris RZR XP Series. Complete Steering Upgrade, Direct Bolt-on Replacement for RZR Tie Rods, 4340 Chromolly Inner Clevis
LM-UTV produces the best aftermarket UTV steering tie rods on the market.
Besides being extremely durable and their aggressive design, these parts are also made in America and come with a lifetime warranty.
We offer high-quality steering tie rods for the Polaris with many more makes and models available .
Tie rods are offered with finish options; choose from either a machine aluminum finish or type 3 hard black anodize finish.
Complete steering upgrade for the Polaris RZR.
Direct Bolt-on Replacement
Two Bolt Options Available –Please Compare Stock Bolt Size Going Into Steering Rack
- To determine whether you have M14 or M16, please measure the ends of your factory rods (the side that screws into the rack). If the end is less the 1/2″ you will need M14, if it is over 1/2″ you will need M16. The turbo model usually takes M16 ( measuring is recommended ), the 1000 model is not consistent and will need to be measured.
- 1) M14 x 1.5 rack side by m14 x 1.5 tie rod side. 5 – 5/8″ total length. (4″ length from rack to end of Jam nut)
- 2) M16 x 1.5 rack side by m14 x 1.5 tie rod side. 5 – 5/8″ total length. (4″ length from rack to end of jam nut)
Available in Machined Finished or Type 3 Hard Black Anodized
- Heat treated 4340 Chromolly inner clevis
- Heat treated 17-4 Stainless Steel hardware and spacers
- 3 Piece Chromolly PTFE lined 5/8 Heim joints
- 7075 Aircraft grade aluminum tie rod
- Designed and Manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
- Custom lengths available by request
Learn More “About LM-UTV”