Eibach Pro UTV Anti Roll Bars for Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo Models
These RZR XP 4 Turbo Sway Bar, RZR 4 Anti Roll Bars improve Body Roll and UTV Handling While In The Turns, Adjustable Rear Options and Adjustable Front Options.
Through development testing of the PRO-UTV Spring System, we found a need to improve roll resistance on most UTV’s.
Our ANTI-ROLL-KIT combined with the PRO-UTV Spring System delivers a perfect balance of compliance over whoops and g-out resistance with increased handling dynamics for more stability through the turns.
Our ANTI-ROLL-KIT features three points of adjustment for fine tuning to driving preference or additional weight giving you a controlled ride through the desert, dunes or trails.
You Can Choose Either Kits that Include All Hardware or You Can Choose Just the Bar and Add On The Other Hardware, The Choice Is Yours On How You Upgrade Your Machine.
- Reduced body roll through increased design stiffness over stock sway bar
- Engineered to perfectly complement each PRO-UTV Spring system
- Multi-way adjustable for fine tuning to drivers’ preferences
- Front and Rear Bars have adjustment holes to fine tune to the vehicle’s roll stiffness to driver preference
- Made By Eibach in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
Adjustable Link Ends:
- Fully Adjustable Endlink System for Tuning Sway Bar Preload.
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction Featuring Aurora Bearing Company 10mm Rod Ends.
- Precision Fit Misalignment Spacers and Hardware Included.
- Easy to Adjust Hex Bodies.
Sway Bar Mount Brace:
- Designed to reinforce the weak OEM sway bar mounting points on the frame.
- Completey bolt-on – No cutting welding or drilling required.
- Highly recommended for OEM and aftermarket sway bars.
- Heavy duty powder coat surface.
Eibach Products are Covered with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Warranty covers the Products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when used on utv’s under normal use and operating conditions. These Warranties only apply to the original purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Products were originally installed (the “Purchaser”). Eibach, Inc. will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of the defective product at Eibach, Inc.’s sole digression, which shall fully satisfy and discharge any and all warranty claims.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY PRODUCTS:
- THAT HAVE BEEN IMPROPERLY INSTALLED OR HAVE NOT BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED BY A QUALIFIED, LICENSED AUTO MECHANIC EXPERIENCED IN THE INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL OF SUSPENSION PRODUCTS;
- THAT HAVE BEEN IMPROPERLY SERVICED, THAT HAVE BEEN MISUSED, OR THAT HAVE BEEN MODIFIED, ALTERED OR SUBJECTED TO ABUSE, NEGLIGENCE, ACCIDENT OR COLLISION;
- INSTALLED IN ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED;
- INSTALLED ON ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS CARRIED LOADS IN EXCESS OF AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURER SUGGESTED WEIGHT LIMITS;
- INSTALLED ON ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS BEEN USED FOR RALLYING, RACING OR RACING-TYPE ACTIVITIES OR OFF-ROAD USE;
- PRESENTED FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE BY A PERSON OTHER THAN THE PURCHASER; OR
- PRESENTED FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE AFTER BEING USED ON A VEHICLE OTHER THAN THE ONE ON WHICH IT WAS ORIGINALLY INSTALLED.
The Purchaser is responsible for returning the Products to the Eibach dealer/distributor, including shipping costs as well as costs incurred for removing and installing the Products on the vehicle. Eibach does not warranty labor costs.
Currently Inventory Is Changing Daily and Spring Kits could Take Up to 2 Months To ship since We are Running Production on Most Springs. Please Contact American Off-Roads and They will Check True Inventory and Timing.
Normal In-stock Products
We try to process and ship all products 3-5 Business Days after orders are placed, we only ship Monday – Friday.
Fabricated and or Powered Coating.
Please Allow 10-14 Business days to process Fabricated and or Powder Coated Items.
We strive to ship products out sooner than that , and often times next day, but we can not guarantee that with standard, free shipping.