Eibach Pro UTV Springs for Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo Models
Improved Overall Ride Quality, Better Body Roll and Smoothing out Transitions With This True Dual Rate RZR XP 4 Turbo Spring Kit from Eibach. Stage 2 and Stage 3
This Kit includes Springs, Required Hardware and Setup Instructions for easy bolt on installation.
Each PRO-UTV System deliver the maximum performance for any terrain using our ERO (Eibach Racing Off-Road) springs.
The choice of Off-Road Champions from SCORE to WRC, these springs are engineered to withstand the extreme off-road challenges with legendary performance, quality and reliability.
- True Dual-Spring Set Up – Includes Springs Sliders Stop Rings and Setup instructions for easy installation.
- Engineered and Tested FOR Enthusiasts – BY Professionals for Maximum Performance on any Terrain.
- Race Proven Durability Quality and Repeatability you can rely on.
- Made By Eibach in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
UTV Stage 2:
Perfect for the weekend warrior. This system delivers the confidence and control you need to keep the hammer down and lead the pack. Adjustable lockout collars allow fine tuning of the transition point of the dual spring setup-for a smooth ride over rough terrain and the higher additional rate to prevent bottoming in the g-outs. You will immediately notice better turn-in response and stay hooked-up to power out of the turns.
Stage 2 Performance Kit is designed to increase performance with 2 riders and 4 riders and up to 99lbs of additional weight. Addition weight is looking at upgraded cages, additional bumpers, coolers, tool boxes, doors, rock sliders etc.
- 2017 Rate (Front) 250/300 – Rate (Rear) 250/300
- 2018 – 2019 Dynamix Rate (Front) 200/350 – Rate (Rear) 200/300
- 18 – Newer Rate (Front) 350/350 – Rate (Rear) 200/300
Engineered for vehicles with higher loads and additional passengers. This system offers a slightly more aggressive spring rate to maintain the balance you need at the limit. Adjustable lockout collars allow fine tuning of the transition point of the dual spring setup-for a plush ride over rough terrain and the higher additional rate to prevent bottoming. perfect for vehicles loaded with spares, tools and passengers.
Stage 3 HD Performance Kit is designed to increase performance on 4 Seaters with two riders and up to 100-199lbs of additional weight. Addition weight is looking at upgraded cages, additional bumpers, coolers, tool boxes, doors, rock sliders etc.
- 2017 Rate (Front) 300/350 – Rate (Rear) 250/350
- 2018 – 2019 Dynamix Rate (Front) 300/400 – Rate (Rear) 200/350
- 18 – Newer Rate (Front) 350/400 – Rate (Rear) 200/350