Trinity Racing ECU Reflash Programmer For Polaris RZR XP 1000 Models
Trinity Racing RZR XP 1000 Programmer for Your ECU, The Flexibility and Performance You Have Come To Expect From Trinity. Balanced Performance and Increased Power
Comes With Your Dyno Jet Power Vision 3 Programmer and Installed Trinity Tune To Flash to Your Machine.
The PV3 Tuner Allows You to download a Stock Image file to Always flash your machine back to OEM Levels
See Dialogistic Trouble Codes and Clear Certain Issues.
See Engine insights Like Never Before
Trinity’s Custom Loaded Tune Gives You the Balance and Performance Without Needing Upgraded Performance Parts and Increase Fuel Octane.
- The power of an ECU-Reflash in the palm of your hand
- Available with a pre-loaded map for use with Stage 5 exhaust systems exclusively from Trinity Racing
- Flash performance tunes via OEM diagnostic connector, No need to remove and send out ECU
- Adjust rev limit
- Adjust speed governor
- Adjust cooling fans engagement temperature
- Unit holds multiple tunes so you can change tunes without a computer
- Display vehicle data channels in real-time
- Weather resistant for use in all conditions
- High contrast display, viewable in direct sunlight
- *NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA*
Includes The PV3
The Power Vision 3 device holds multiple tunes at once and allows you to optimize your ride for power, speed or fuel-efficiency.
After you’ve flashed your ECU, you can either unplug the device or head out with Power Vision 3 attached as an extra instrument panel. Power Vision 3 easily connects through the OEM-style connectors, so installation won’t keep you away for long.
- Easy-to-read high-contrast screen gives you full control over how you tune your ride
- Ability to flash your UTV from the trail, whenever you want
- Can be mounted and used as a live diagnostic panel as you ride
- Weather resistant and shock resistant
- One-year warranty and unlimited tech support
- Proudly made in the USA
- NOTE: Restoring the stock file does NOT unlock the Power Vision from the vehicle. An unlock or tune license will be required to tune a different vehicle.
Not just an EFI Tuner, Dynojet’s Power Vision devices are also powerful monitoring tools to track your progress as you ride. The data can then be viewed using our Power Core Software to help you improve your tune. It can also be used as an extra instrument panel when mounted to the dash of your UTV for even more control over your progress.
About Trinity Racing
Trinity Racing has been offering products that create horsepower for the off-road industry since 1978. With 41 Years of incredible success our new sole focus is to manufacture top quality exhaust systems and complimentary components for the ATV and UTV industry.
In our California based state of the art manufacturing facility which includes CNC Bending, Tig Welding, CNC Machining, Laser Cutting/Etching we have the ability to design, fabricate, machine, and test the best performing systems available.