Eibach Pro UTV Springs for The Polaris RZR RS1
This Kit includes Springs, Required Hardware and Setup Instructions for easy bolt on installation.
Each PRO-UTV System deliver the maximum performance for any terrain using our ERO (Eibach Racing Off-Road) springs.
The choice of Off-Road Champions from SCORE to WRC, these springs are engineered to withstand the extreme off-road challenges with legendary performance, quality and reliability.
This system delivers the confidence and control you need to keep the hammer down and lead the pack. Adjustable lockout collars allow fine tuning of the transition point of the dual spring setup-for a smooth ride over rough terrain and the higher additional rate to prevent bottoming in the g-outs. You will immediately notice better turn-in response and stay hooked-up to power out of the turns.
This Performance Kit is designed to increase performance with 1 rider and up to 99lbs of additional weight. Addition weight is looking at upgraded cages, additional bumpers, coolers, tool boxes, doors, rock sliders etc.
- True Dual-Spring Set Up – Includes Springs Sliders Stop Rings and Setup instructions for easy installation.
- Engineered and Tested FOR Enthusiasts – BY Professionals for Maximum Performance on any Terrain.
- Race Proven Durability Quality and Repeatability you can rely on.
- Made By Eibach in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Rate (Front) 200/250 – Rate (Rear) 150/150
Eibach Products are Covered with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Warranty covers the Products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when used on utv’s under normal use and operating conditions. These Warranties only apply to the original purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Products were originally installed (the “Purchaser”). Eibach, Inc. will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of the defective product at Eibach, Inc.’s sole digression, which shall fully satisfy and discharge any and all warranty claims.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY PRODUCTS:
- THAT HAVE BEEN IMPROPERLY INSTALLED OR HAVE NOT BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED BY A QUALIFIED, LICENSED AUTO MECHANIC EXPERIENCED IN THE INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL OF SUSPENSION PRODUCTS;
- THAT HAVE BEEN IMPROPERLY SERVICED, THAT HAVE BEEN MISUSED, OR THAT HAVE BEEN MODIFIED, ALTERED OR SUBJECTED TO ABUSE, NEGLIGENCE, ACCIDENT OR COLLISION;
- INSTALLED IN ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED;
- INSTALLED ON ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS CARRIED LOADS IN EXCESS OF AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURER SUGGESTED WEIGHT LIMITS;
- INSTALLED ON ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS BEEN USED FOR RALLYING, RACING OR RACING-TYPE ACTIVITIES OR OFF-ROAD USE;
- PRESENTED FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE BY A PERSON OTHER THAN THE PURCHASER; OR
- PRESENTED FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE AFTER BEING USED ON A VEHICLE OTHER THAN THE ONE ON WHICH IT WAS ORIGINALLY INSTALLED.
The Purchaser is responsible for returning the Products to the Eibach dealer/distributor, including shipping costs as well as costs incurred for removing and installing the Products on the vehicle. Eibach does not warranty labor costs.
Currently Inventory Is Changing Daily and Spring Kits could Take Up to 2 Months To ship since We are Running Production on Most Springs. Please Contact American Off-Roads and They will Check True Inventory and Timing.
Normal In-stock Products
We try to process and ship all products 3-5 Business Days after orders are placed, we only ship Monday – Friday.
Fabricated and or Powered Coating.
Please Allow 10-14 Business days to process Fabricated and or Powder Coated Items.
We strive to ship products out sooner than that , and often times next day, but we can not guarantee that with standard, free shipping.