Eibach Pro UTV Springs for The Polaris RZR RS1
Improved Overall Ride Quality, Better Body Roll and Smoothing out Transitions With This True Dual Rate RZR RS1 Spring Kit from Eibach.
You’d think your new UTV or Side-by-side came from the factory with suspension that was built to handle any terrain you could throw at it, but just like OEM trucks and sports cars, you’d be wrong. In stock form, springs tend to be on the softer side, aiming for compliance a more universal “one size fits all” approach that doesn’t allow the equipped shocks to do their job, not to mention the less-than-ideal ride height.
This is good for the average joe, but we aren’t average here at Eibach, so we did what we do best and devised a comprehensive PRO-UTV Suspension System that covers all the bases: springs, sway bars, end-links and even brace kits.
Each PRO-UTV System deliver the maximum performance for any terrain using our ERO (Eibach Racing Off-Road) springs.
Eibach has been a leader in off-road race suspension for over 30 years. We have taken Champions such as Ivan “Ironman” Stewart, Robby Gordon, Casey Currie and Bryce Menzies to the top of the podium. Using the same championship winning race springs, we have created a line of industry leading performance spring and stabilizer bar systems for your machine. Each component is tested and developed by our team of engineers as a plug-and-play upgrade.
- True Dual-Spring Set Up – Includes Springs Sliders Stop Rings and Setup instructions for easy installation.
- Engineered and Tested FOR Enthusiasts – BY Professionals for Maximum Performance on any Terrain.
- This Kit includes Springs, Required Hardware and Setup Instructions for easy bolt on installation.
- Race Proven Durability Quality and Repeatability you can rely on.
- Made By Eibach in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
Each PRO-UTV System includes Springs, Required Hardware and Setup Instructions for easy bolt on installation
Eibach Products are Covered with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Warranty covers the Products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when used on utv’s under normal use and operating conditions. These Warranties only apply to the original purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Products were originally installed (the “Purchaser”). Eibach, Inc. will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of the defective product at Eibach, Inc.’s sole digression, which shall fully satisfy and discharge any and all warranty claims.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY PRODUCTS:
- THAT HAVE BEEN IMPROPERLY INSTALLED OR HAVE NOT BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED BY A QUALIFIED, LICENSED AUTO MECHANIC EXPERIENCED IN THE INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL OF SUSPENSION PRODUCTS;
- THAT HAVE BEEN IMPROPERLY SERVICED, THAT HAVE BEEN MISUSED, OR THAT HAVE BEEN MODIFIED, ALTERED OR SUBJECTED TO ABUSE, NEGLIGENCE, ACCIDENT OR COLLISION;
- INSTALLED IN ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED;
- INSTALLED ON ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS CARRIED LOADS IN EXCESS OF AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURER SUGGESTED WEIGHT LIMITS;
- INSTALLED ON ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS BEEN USED FOR RALLYING, RACING OR RACING-TYPE ACTIVITIES OR OFF-ROAD USE;
- PRESENTED FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE BY A PERSON OTHER THAN THE PURCHASER; OR
- PRESENTED FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE AFTER BEING USED ON A VEHICLE OTHER THAN THE ONE ON WHICH IT WAS ORIGINALLY INSTALLED.
The Purchaser is responsible for returning the Products to the Eibach dealer/distributor, including shipping costs as well as costs incurred for removing and installing the Products on the vehicle. Eibach does not warranty labor costs.
Normal In-stock Products
We try to process and ship all products 3-5 Business Days after orders are placed, we only ship Monday – Friday.
Fabricated and or Powered Coating.
Please Allow 10-14 Business days to process Fabricated and or Powder Coated Items.
We strive to ship products out sooner than that , and often times next day, but we can not guarantee that with standard, free shipping.